BY LIPTON

Lipton Diet Iced White Tea with Raspberry is the perfect drink for your active, healthy lifestyle, with the light, clean taste of white tea, a touch of raspberry and no sugar. see more...

• I don't like tea but love raspberrys, what are the chances I'll l...1 Answers
Meagan M.
Foodie Expert
I love white tea through the day because it has some caffeine (not a lot), the flavor isn't incredibly strong, and works well with infused fruits. Lipton does a great job at bringing the raspberry and white tea flavors together.
paula s.
Hawthorne, CA
Foodie Expert
This tea is ok. Not the best tea but fairly good. I like that they added the rasberry flavor because raspberry is one of my favorite flavors.
Haleigh W.
GFAFB , ND
Foodie Expert
Good for on the go. Love tea but to much caffeine if you drink them all day. Could use some different flavors to add to the mix.
Alison R.
Shelby
Foodie Expert
Love this tea. Tastes even better when its ice cold. Great way to get green tea in and shy away from all day coffee drinking
Brianna R.
Irvine
Foodie Expert
This diet iced tea tastes awful. I definitely would not recommend it to anyone that likes tea. I wish I could rate 0 stars
Kaylah W.
Homer, GA
Lipton tea is DELICIOUS! I definitely prefer Lipton over any other tea to buy.
Katie C.
Saint Paul, MN
Though it isn't quite as good as fresh brewed this is my go to tea for on the go! It's delicious and refreshing.
Beverly N.
Foodie Expert
I love Lipton teas! These are rather easy to find, too, so you can pick them up when you're traveling, are at the store, etc. Lipton has many flavors, but the raspberry and peach are my favorites. This tea has a lot of flavor, unlike some other brands. It totally tastes like it was just made.
Jess O.
I like this Lipton iced tea with strawberries. At first, it tasted weird, especially since it's my first time trying an iced tea, but I got addicted in a weird way.
Assumpta A.
bohol philippines
this one is really nice falvor and really good bottle which can really convince a lot of people to buy especially the flavor is refreshing
Rheanna B.
Cincinnati, OH
I don't like tea but love raspberrys, what are the chances I'll like this?