BY LIPTON

Lipton Diet Iced Tea with Lemon . . . No sugar, no calories, but with the great taste of Lipton Iced Tea. see more...

Kim S.
Faribault, MN
Lipton is number one in teas! I have tried others believe me. Lipton has a better tea taste. Smooth taste! A clean and fresh taste. A hint of lemon. A great brewed tea! A bit light though, wish it came a bit bolder and stronger. Still love this!
Lucy J.
Plano, TX
This are so refreshing, and great on the go drinks, also is amazing added to Mix jello for a colorful snack in the summer, love not only the lemon pack but also the peach and green tea
Meg M.
Wheaton, IL
Love this tea! It has been a perfect substitute for soda for me! Tastes great and I don't need to add any extra sweetener. I've recommended this to my family and friends who love iced tea too and they are hooked!
Elizabeth C.
Very sweet but not too much sweetness. I find and cold one super refreshing. The lemon taste is perfect. I prefer this for a caffeine choice over coffee and any type of soda.
Dominique D.
Irwindale , CA
This lemon tea is one of my favorites. It's got a slight aftertaste but that's to be expected with diet iced tea. It tastes better cold than it does room temperature warm, so be sure to chill it or add ice.
Alisa V.
I really enjoy the Lipton Diet Iced Tea with Lemon. It is very refreshing in the summer time. I like to get it really cold and drink it. Highly recommended for anyone who is an ice tea drinker.
Cortney H.
Sidney, MT
All of Lipton teas have lots of great flavor. This one in particular is one of my favorite. I get this tea all of the time it is so good. I have tried other brands but nothing is this good. And it is so inexpensive. I would so buy this product in the future.
Sandra B.
Bear, DE
These are the best! I love iced tea with lemon wether is the hot tea for the winter or the nice iced cold one for the summer I'm always drinking these.
Love the flavor and the convenience. They are the perfect thing to take along when you are trying to avoid soda but are sick of plain water.
Isaura D.
This iced tea is my favorite one, tiene un sabor original aunque tenga un sabor a limon me gusta hecharle limón natural realsa el sabor.