BY LIPTON

Diet Lipton Iced Tea unlocks the goodness of tea, blending it with delicious flavors to hydrate and refresh you. Diet Green Tea with Watermelon is also free of artificial flavors and colors.Lipton Diet Green Tea with Watermelon unlocks the goodness of tea, blending it with delicious flavors to hydrate and refresh you. Lipton Diet Green Tea with Watermelon is also free of artificial flavors and colors.

Lipton Diet Green Tea with Watermelon:

• Very low sodium
  • You are what you tea

Ingredients: Green Tea (Water, Green Tea Extract from Tea Leaves), Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (to Protect Flavor), Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium.

Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
This. Y'all. This tea is everything. I LOVE lipton diet green tea in all the flavors, but they have really outdone themselves with the watermelon. Zero calories and an amazing taste. I hope they never discontinue this stuff, because I love it.
Christi C.
East Norriton, PA
I wish this was not just seasonal and I can have this year round. The amount of vitamin C in this drink is amazing and every time I ever feel that I'm getting slightly sick I will begin Downing gallons of this and I promise it helps flush how whatever cold is starting. I also really enjoyed the diet citrus green tea if I do not have any additional flavors to purchase
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Lipton iced green tea is so refreshing in a hot day ! they taste so good and it is low in calories so if your wathcing your diet and want something else then water this is great !
Anna M.
Philadelphia, PA
After seeing this I went out to try this because I'm always looking to incorporate green tea into my diet and O..M..G it was delicious.. almost tasted like I was cheating on my diet lol
Amy G.
Jasper, AL
I absolutely Love this!! It's seriously handsdown my favorite drink. Ever. It crushes my soul knowing they stopped making it. They should really bring it back.
Mary S.
Chicago , IL
Haven't tried this flavor with watermelon but the normal green tea is delicious! It's so refreshing especially on a hot summer day. Perfect thirst quencher
Kimberly J.
My new favorite drink! Perfect for a gym run and is a great refreshment and healthy! It has the perfect taste and not too sweet! I would recommend this!
Alejandra M.
Pico Rivera
Great for diets helps me get some good product and get some good stuff done get a lot of energy !! Recomment it to those dieting
Jessica B.
I love lipton's diet watermelon tea, but it is so hard to find! It is light and refreshing. Perfect for a hot summers day.
stephanie r.
Not the worst iced tea. Not very sweet but not extremely bitter either. Deffinately refreshing though on a hot day.
Laura S.
Does this have that weird "diet" taste?