BY LIPTON

The smooth, delicious taste of Lipton Green Tea with a burst of berry flavor, for a great tasting green tea that's free of calories.

• Hey how do you like this one ladies n gents?? Is there a better ...1 Answers
  • I know that Lipton has a variety of flavors. Which one is your fa...2 Answers
andrea d.
Thermal, CA
I have been trying to cut back on sodas in the past few months, both diet and non diet, and this has been a life saver. I have always loved green tea but was very unsure about this product. I mean, mixed berry and green tea? It sounded like a match made from hell (see what I did there) but as soon as I opened the bottle and took a sip, I was thoroughly impressed. A zero calorie drink with an amazing taste, what more can you ask for?
Sabrina G.
Weslaco, TX
I am a big fan of these teas the taste is great and not many calories. I have been purchasing these bottled teas for a while now. I am always on the run so I try to stay away from carbonated drinks, I personally love water but once in a while I'll go for a tea and this one for sure hands down is my go to tea. Very affordable and the taste is awesome
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
I love this tea!! It has a great berry flavor to it and it doesn't taste diet at all. I buy this product all the time. I really like when it goes on sale for $4.99 but I like it so much that I will buy it at regular price.
Daniela E.
Hidalgo, TX
I was in the mall so I was thirsty I bought this tea in a machine, never I had tasted this flavor of tea but It,s delicious more than the lemon, peach and the natural green tea. I could drink everyday.
Jessika F.
One of my favorite teas, I always have a case in my house and a bottle of it in my hand. It's not too over powering, but it isn't too watered down or strong like some other brands.
Kayla S.
I drink one everyday sometimes 2! It's the only drink that I get natural energy from with no crash! They are best served ice cold! This is without a doubt my favorite drink! ☺️
Gina R.
Brownsville, TX
I love the natural flavor that it has. Many teas are to the point where they're too sweet to drink and this one has just the right amount. And it's so refreshing
Lora H.
Rogersville, TN
This is a good alternative to soda. You get the healthy benefit of green tea plus the extra berry burst. A refreshing drink with all the benefits of green tea
Megan S.
Sedley, VA
Whenever I'm looking for a refreshing tea (that's not sweet) this is my go to brand. You'll almost always find me indulging in some Lipton tea
Karelys H.
Naples, FL
The cold tea I love, my favorite is the peach is the maximum. I love you, I also feel that it refreshes a lot, ideal for taking to the beach.
Morgan H.
Syracuse, NY
I know that Lipton has a variety of flavors. Which one is your favorite?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Hey how do you like this one ladies n gents?? Is there a better flavored one????? I like this one ok...but just wondering!!