BY LIPTON #79 in Tea

The smooth, delicious taste of Lipton Green Tea with a burst of berry flavor, for a great tasting green tea that's free of calories.

• Hey how do you like this one ladies n gents?? Is there a better ...1 Answers
  • I know that Lipton has a variety of flavors. Which one is your fa...2 Answers
Lexie R.
Houlka , MS
You truly cannot tell this has zero calories a bottle. I was weary at first because a lot of times if it isn't water and zero calories, it's gonna be gross. Not this! A perfect mixture of that green tea taste with berries. For sure worth trying if you're tired of water but don't want to go back to sodas.
Jennifer F.
Springdale, AR
My teenagers request that this is stocked in our refrigerator at all times! Calorie free, and a soda alternative, I gladly keep it on hand! The flavor is great and it is perfect to grab and go!
julie G.
Eden, NY
well first of all I like it because its green tea and its a diet beverage. Lipton has added a berry flavor that tastes wonderful. NO one else can compare. Usually diet drink dont have a good taste but this sure does.No need for improvement. Does this come in the gallon size?
Sabrina G.
Weslaco, TX
I am a big fan of these teas the taste is great and not many calories. I have been purchasing these bottled teas for a while now. I am always on the run so I try to stay away from carbonated drinks, I personally love water but once in a while I'll go for a tea and this one for sure hands down is my go to tea. Very affordable and the taste is awesome
Lexi J.
Wexford, PA
I love this prodcut! I never drink a whole bottle in a day I normallly just drink half and finish the other half the next day! The tea never tatse flats. I buy this product at Sams Club because I cannot beat the price. If you love green tea and mixed berry you need to try this product!
Morgan S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not too overpowering of a taste and it's a good way to save the calories and sugar intake. So many diet drinks taste weird due to artificial flavors and sweeteners but I don't notice with this tea
Josephine G.
Austin, TX
Pretty much lived on this stuff my freshman year of college. Who knew that the actually caffeine concentration wasn't actually that high? Love the taste and even better, there's no sugar added! Super good for a sweet treat
Daniela E.
Hidalgo, TX
I was in the mall so I was thirsty I bought this tea in a machine, never I had tasted this flavor of tea but It,s delicious more than the lemon, peach and the natural green tea. I could drink everyday.
Marie G.
Long Is City, NY
I picked up a pack of these for super discount, mostly because of the great sale. I'm obsessed! I love how flavorful this is--the berry flavor really stands out, but it still tastes like a tea. Plus, no calories! This is a new staple in my life.
McKenzie G.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is the best brand for green tea. Not exactly the healthiest but if you like your green tea sweet and flavored, this is for you. Super convenient bottles and great price. I would drink this all day everyday if I could.
Morgan H.
Syracuse, NY
I know that Lipton has a variety of flavors. Which one is your favorite?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Hey how do you like this one ladies n gents?? Is there a better flavored one????? I like this one ok...but just wondering!!