BY LIPTON #49 in Tea

Lipton® Diet Green Tea.
Citrus with other natural flavors.

• I am thinking of buying some Lipton teas but I'm unsure of what f...4 Answers
  • How much do these normally cost? Do you get them in single bottle...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Patricia P.
Asheville, NC
I'm a very health conscious person and when I'm out and about and want something to drink, this is my go to drink. I love the taste of this bottled green tea with citrus and I always treat myself to one especially when we are on a road trip. Sometimes you want a little something more than just water and this is what I always reach for. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes tea. It's a nice healthy alternative to sodas.
Mikeyia S.
Statesboro, GA
This particular tea is okay. I prefer the regular green tea with citrus. This one taste a little bitter to me. I would rather use the tea bags to make the tea so I can make the flavor as strong as I would like it. I think that in the bottles that tea has been steeped for too long and it causes it to have a bitter taste. It is good for on the go when you are unable to make your own.
Luz Paola M.
I love this water is very soft and quenches thirst. I like it because it is not very sweet and taste of tea is super soft and acceptable. The would buy without doubt, it is my favorite. The price is reasonable. I recommend it.I think if you are in weight loss regimes, does not have many calories, so if you are an athlete this water will not Sumara many calories to the diet
It's not the best green tea beverage I've had but it isn't bad. I feel that the citrus can be a little bit overwhelming but it isn't bad. At least I'm getting 250% of my daily vitamin C intake. If you're looking for something with green tea flavor this might not be for you. This is more of a lemony sour flavor with a hint of green tea.
Shelby M.
Burlington, KY
This is my absolute favorite drink of all time. I literally drink it all is one sip because it's the most amazing drink and it's bursting with flavor. It's a healthy alternative to other teas and it has a unique, flavorful taste. I would definitely recommend this beverage to all my friends and family because it's my favorite drink.
Heather M.
The problem with this tea is it doesn't come in a huge water cooler jug dispensed from a water cooler instead of water. This tea is a bargain and it tastes great. I love the green citrus. It's so refreshing, you won't want to buy any other tea. You can buy this tea in individual bottles as well as the gallon bottles.
Jessica L.
Bridgewater, NY
not a huge fan of tea. if I drink it I don't really want to be able to taste the flavor on this kind it did civer the flavor of tea for the most part but the after taste of it had a lot of a bitter tea flavor that I didn't care for at all. if there was a little bit more orange it would taste better.
Zac C.
Cincinnati, OH
Love it. The wife and I can go through a case in just a couple days. Definitely a go to drink for those that would like to drink something other than water. Although I prefer the diet version, the regular is just as good. Great citrus flavor, great green tea taste. You can't go wrong with this one.
Paige M.
The Lipton brand has many tasty drinks and mixes. The diet iced green tea is good; however, it tends to leave a funny taste in my mouth. I like to drink it on occasion especially during a hot summer day. If you like green tea this is a good one to try but I prefer the regular Iced green tea.
Jul L.
This is a good tea and the little bit of citrus just takes it to a great level. I like the less sugar and green tea is good and healthy. It is as adorable as a soft drink. The packaging is good and you can see what you are getting just like in a soft drink for far less calories.
Savannah A.
How much do these normally cost? Do you get them in single bottles or packages?
Violeta Q.
Tulsa, OK
I am thinking of buying some Lipton teas but I'm unsure of what flavor tastes best? Any ideas?