BY LIPTON #21 in Iced Tea

Description:

Lipton Diet Green Tea with Citrus blends smooth, delicious, green tea with the tang of citrus to give you a great tasting green tea that's free of calories. Plus, because it's made with Lipton green tea, it provides a healthy dose of protective.

Ingredients: Water, Citric Acid, Sodium Hexametaphosphate (To Protect Flavor), Green Tea, Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Sorbate (Preserves Freshness), Aspartame, Acesulfame Potassium, Citrus Pectin, Calcium Disodium EDTA (To Protect Flavor). Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine

• I am thinking of buying some Lipton teas but I'm unsure o...4 Answers
  • How much do these normally cost? Do you get them in singl...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jay 💖.
I love this tea so much! I'm a bit picky about what diet teas I like,and have trouble finding ones that I like the taste of. But I've drank this one for a few years,I really like it! The citrus taste it has is just right for my preference,and it almost feels like a treat for me. I am diabetic (Type 1) and have been since I was about 2 years old,so finding a diet tea that doesn't taste bitter or doesn't taste like chemicals to me is such a nice thing!
Brunna G.
Boca Raton, FL
Very good product! Actually this is the only diet iced tea I usually drink. No sugar no calories and still a great taste. Refreshing and ver accessible, easy to find. Compared to the other iced teas, this is definitely the best one.
member-e19d7
This tea is my favorite beverage. It is light, crisp, and refreshing. I prefer the light version because the regular version is thick and too sweet. I can’t think of a better way to cool down after a hot Texas day than to sip on Lipton light Green Tea with Citrus. Even my friends who don’t drink sugar free beverages prefer this tea over the sugar laden version. try it!
Heather R.
I don’t drink tea very often, but every once in a while when I need a caffeine boost I drink this instead of soda. It has a great citrus flavor without too much of the tea aftertaste. I also enjoy that it is low calorie.
Ashlee P.
Lipton diet citrus tea is so refreshing and is a great alternative to less healthy beverages like soda. It is slightly carbonated and sweet so it is the perfect way to enjoy what you’re drinking without feeling guilty.
Madison C.
New Hyde Park, NY
I absolutely love this diet iced tea. The citrus flavor is so unique and makes the drink so refreshing. I was introduced to the product when I was a little kid and still think it’s delicious! Totally recommend.
Sophia G.
I drink one of these every day. The high amount of vitamin C keeps me from getting sick (I work with little kids and I am a college student) and they keep me hydrated! I drink the diet kind because the regular kind is a tad too sweet for my taste. I will definitely continue to drink this delicious green tea.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Lipton is one of my favorite tea brands and I love these bottles! The flavor is great without being too strong or overbearing. I also love the convince of the bottles, which makes drinking tea super easy! The price is reasonable.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I'm not sure why I prefer the diet to the original so much. I think the package is a good representation of the brand. I have bought this many times. The original to me, tasted like a pound of sugar was poured into it. This is a lighter tea, which really brought out the notes .
Kate R.
Fredericksbrg, TX
My go to drink. I only drink green tea and water. This has zero calories in it and has a great taste. I feel like it’s my version of soda and I keep it stocked in my fridge.
Savannah A.
How much do these normally cost? Do you get them in single bottles or packages?
Violeta Q.
Tulsa, OK
I am thinking of buying some Lipton teas but I'm unsure of what flavor tastes best? Any ideas?