BY LIPTON #17 in Iced Tea

Description:

Lipton Diet Green Tea with Mixed Berry features the smooth, delicious taste of Lipton green tea with a burst of berry flavor for a great-tasting green tea that's free of calories.

Lipton Diet Green Tea with Mixed Berry:

• Refreshment comes in many flavors
  • Low sodium

Ingredients: Water, Citric Acid, Sodium Hexametaphosphate (to Protect Flavor), Natural Flavor, Green Tea, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Potassium Sorbate (Preserves Freshness), Phosphoric Acid, Aspartame, Acesulfame Potassium, Pectin, Calcium Disodium Edta (to Protect Flavor).

• Hey how do you like this one ladies n gents?? Is there a...1 Answers
  • I know that Lipton has a variety of flavors. Which one is...2 Answers
Lipton®  Diet Green Tea Mixed Berry
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
We have drank this for a few years now and love the flavor of it plus the green tea is good for you. Walmart is the best place to purchase this because they are the best price unless you catch them on sale. I recommend it.
Lacie K.
My go to Green Tea. I've heard that Green tea helps give you a fast metabolism, so I've started drinking at least one green tea a day. As you know Green Tea isn't very tasty. It was a struggle drinking it until I discovered Lipton® Diet Green Tea Mixed Berry!
Tosha Y.
This is the only flavored tea I really like it has a pretty good flavor. My fiancé and I always buy the diet it seems to have a better flavor compared to the regular this is the only flavor I buy
Catherine P.
Ocean Springs, MS
I always drank the regular citrus green tea, which is good, but man i am hooked on this mixed berry!! Not all berry flavors are good in stuff but this is certainly worth buying
Caroline T.
I got a addiction for this tea a while ago, it’s zero calories, just have a little bit of sodium. Taste great and the price for the pack of 12 is pretty good. Always get it from Walmart. Really recommend if you like green tea.
Lexie R.
Houlka , MS
You truly cannot tell this has zero calories a bottle. I was weary at first because a lot of times if it isn't water and zero calories, it's gonna be gross. Not this! A perfect mixture of that green tea taste with berries. For sure worth trying if you're tired of water but don't want to go back to sodas.
Malinda W.
Jasper
I love the regular diet green tea and this is a great addition to Lipton’s green teas. It has a subtle berry flavor mixed with it that’s not too fruity but gives it a refreshing kick.
Jamielynn W.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my favorite cold tea. The green tea mixed with the berry flavor is a great unique taste. I buy them all of time & always have them around the house. I would recommend them to anyone. They even taste great when they’re not cold!
Jennifer F.
Springdale, AR
My teenagers request that this is stocked in our refrigerator at all times! Calorie free, and a soda alternative, I gladly keep it on hand! The flavor is great and it is perfect to grab and go!
Sali M.
If you love to drink cold sweet teas, then I recommend you to try Lipton berry mix diet green tea and Lipton peach Sweet tea. Both of the teas are my favorite and suggest both, but my most favorite go to teas is the Lipton berry diet green tea. This is one of my favorite green teas out there. My cousin is the one who suggested I should try it. To be honest I thought it would taste bad or leave a after taste because it was diet and green tea. After, I tried it I was surprised to find out it was very taste. I love that it does not leave a after taste like some of the sweet teas I tried. For a diet green tea this has the perfect sweetness to it. It taste really good when it's icy. Lipton® Sparkling Berry Iced Green Tea.
Morgan H.
Syracuse, NY
I know that Lipton has a variety of flavors. Which one is your favorite?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Hey how do you like this one ladies n gents?? Is there a better flavored one????? I like this one ok...but just wondering!!

back