Lipton Diet Brisk® Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Miranda F.

BY BRISK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly!

Cassie W.
This is one of my favorite iced teas. The diet flavor doesn't bother me at all compared to other brands and it tastes delicious and always hits the spot when I'm looking for a drink besides water. This will always be one of my go to drinks.
Destiny L.
Love it! Affordable and healthy. Rich flavor and edited my thirsts. Leaves a refreshing taste . Only $1. Highly recommended. Better than competition. Bought at local convenient store. Would buy again and again.
Tia F.
Coatesville, PA
love this tea its so refreshing and has the perfect lemon flavor its delicous nice easy packaging. its a nice price and i would buy it again and also recommend it to family and friends ive purchased it many times
Myu C.
This drink is super refreshing and the lemon doesn't taste too artificial! I love that Brisk offers their iced teas in diet for people like me who want to avoid added sugars.
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA
My favorite diet tea! It has a great refreshing taste not to much lemon the can size is huge and I buy these for a nice treat every now and then. I really like that these are diet and I will definatly be buying again
Aidee T.
My favorite I've Reyes all the flavors and I love them they are very affordable and you can find them in any gas station. I buy them most of the time
Satan H.
I hate dieting but thanks to this iced tea it makes it a lot easier! It's still sweet but not too sweet. And goes well with lunch or dinner.
Paige M.
Independence , MO
This is an alright product, if it's the only thing around...I'll drink it. Not the biggest fan, but if your big into Lemon you'd enjoy it!
Hailee S.
fargo, ND
Brisk is one of the only teas I drink. I drink brisk anytime I'm on a road trip. It's really cheap for the size of the bottle it comes in.
Andrew R.
Dallas, TX
Very impressed. Much better than I expected. No bitter aftertaste, with strong tea flavor. Good portion size, and good value for money