BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Details:

Find coffee, tea and chocolate drinks at Target.com! Uplift your mood with lipton delight. Delight your senses with this unique fusion of tea and exotic spices like cinnamon and ginger. Add a touch of milk to enjoy a frothy latte style experience.Delight your senses with Lipton Delight Chai Tea, a unique fusion of tea and exotic spices like cinnamon and ginger. Delight your senses with premium Assam tea and authentic spices crafted by a Lipton master tea blender.

Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This is probably one of my favorite fall brews.

This tea is hearty and full, it’s full of spice and the cinnamon and clove notes are prominent.

This tea is best served sweetened with lemon and honey as it balance out the full flavor.
Soufiane B.
Oklahoma City, OK
My mom told me that back in the days when she was full of energy and unbridled enthusiasm, she used to do the whole tea ritual: boiling water, tea pot, loose tea, strainer, cup and saucer, milk pitcher, extra hot water, sugar bowl. It was a ceremony as much as a process. But then years went by and Teabags reappeared and the cup and saucer were replaced by the mug. It wasn't nearly as good as brewed tea, but what the heck. The road to hell is paved with convenience.

Besides, it left me more time to mess around with the coffee...grinding the coffee beans (sometimes roasting them!), deciding which apparatus to use: the electric coffee maker that cost more than my car (which actually sounds more expensive than it is...you'd have to see the car to understand), the stove top pot, turkish pot, vietnamese filter, Melitta filter, Boodum press...it was not just coffee, it was a morning's occupation. For a while. The final collapse of civilization arrived with the Keureg coffeemaker. Pour in cold water, press a button, shove in a K-Cup. Greet Satan.

Anyway, the arrival of the Lipton K-Cups made me realize how horribly overworked I was by having to dip that teabag into the mug, take it out, find a place to put it...why labor endlessly when Decadence Beckons? It's gonna taste lousy, I figured, but so what. It will be easy! I popped one of the Lipton K-Cups in, pressed the button and...great tea. It must be the water temperature and the amount of time the water stays on the tea, or maybe it's the work of Old VooDoo Daddy himself. I don't care. This is tea like you get when you do the whole teapot nonsense including heating the teapot with boiling water before adding the boiling water thing. It's full tilt boogie brewed tea and if any less effort was required, the K-Cups would come with a warning that you were about to sacrifice your immortal soul. If you like really good tea and have better things to do with your time (I'm talking Real Housewives of New Jersey here), Lipton K-Cups are worth the extra expense and the extra lap around Purgatory. Five stars.
Maha K.
Clarksville , MD
I'm always drinking chai and Lipton make me it so easy to make while I am in a rush. Of course I would make my own if I had my time but having a quick convenient cup of chai while I'm driving to work makes my morning just a little bit better. Would definitely recommend!
Miranda V.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I bought my Keurig when it was on sale and I honestly never thought I’d use it that much but now I’m so glad I have it. These k cups are amazing. The flavor is unique and bold and really wakes me up in the mornings. And every cup is fresh! Love k cups!
Valerie S.
ST PETERSBURG, FL
I love this chai tea! It is such a warm and comforting flavor. A cup of this, a blanket, and a book on the couch is the BEST way to spend a Sunday morning or rainy day.
Timmira H.
It has a nice warm taste , im always down for some hot tea any product from Lipton is always satisfying . It comes in good packaging your able to make single servings or a whole pitcher
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
This K-cup is AMAZING! I've never had Chai Tea before, mostly because I was afraid of the spices being too strong or off-putting. I tried this and added a splash of Almond Milk, and it's surprisingly amazing. My friend gave me a K-cup to taste, and I tried to find it in a few stores and haven't been able to. I'll look around more, because I want to buy a box!
VE-1116612, Alba Marina T.
Miami, FL, Florida
He tenido la oportunidad de probar este té, es fascinante. A veces le agrego un poco de leche y es como un estilo de café con leche, delicioso, como también es muy relajante disfrutar de su sabor natural sin tener que agregarle nada. Una bebida muy sabrosa que puedes disfrutar en cualquier momento del día.
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I would not consider myself a tea snob, but I drink plenty of tea to know what I like. When I tried this tea I had already named my favorites and I wanted to see what this had to offer. I was pleasantly surprised with this tea. Whenever I think of this brand I just think about iced tea and I don't like iced tea. They are picking up their tea game. Good on Lipton
Jessica N.
Paxico, KS
The taste is alright and it is super convenient to just be able to pop in my keurig and finish getting ready while it makes my tea. The cost is at a fair price point so I can't really complain about that. I haven't decided if I'll buy again.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
I see it has cane sugar in it..does it make it overly sweet?
Darlene R.
Beloit, WI
Have you tried this with a splash of half n half?
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
I love lipton green tea, does this have a bitter taste in it?
Faith N.
Is this good? Where can I find it?
Where can I find it?