Lipton® Delight Chai Tea K-Cups

Details:

Find coffee, tea and chocolate drinks at Target.com! Uplift your mood with lipton delight. Delight your senses with this unique fusion of tea and exotic spices like cinnamon and ginger. Add a touch of milk to enjoy a frothy latte style experience.Delight your senses with Lipton Delight Chai Tea, a unique fusion of tea and exotic spices like cinnamon and ginger. Delight your senses with premium Assam tea and authentic spices crafted by a Lipton master tea blender.

Lipton® Delight Chai Tea K-Cups funciona para hacer un té chai latte y cual sería su preparación?
Where can l get these k cups
I have been looking for this product and can't find it. Where can I find this so I can buy a bunch of it?
Start your review of Lipton® Delight Chai Tea K-Cups!
How would you rate this product?
Sahar  A.
I love it, best quality for tea ans best taste with adding some milk or adding some fesh mint, i make the perfect cup of tea
Hyun K.
Toronto, ON
Purchased at: Longo's
Chai tea is one of my best teas, amazing flavor, just right amount of spice and great taste. I like not to wait for steeping tea, this k- cup is good. Adding foamy milk with chai tea, I sprinkle some cinnamon on top, yummy!
Bonny L.
Etobicoke, ON
This tea smells sooo good as soon as the hot water hits the tea bag. The taste is amazing and I usually drink this with milk and a bit of honey. I like to have this in the afternoon to help get me to the end of the day.
Presley K.
The tea is always great to enjoy! Peach flavour is very natural! Love Lipton tea k cups! Quick and easy in tjto kurig
Katlyn N.
Not the best - did not enjoy these and will never repurchase .... much better chia teas out there on the market - would recommend the stash chia tea before buying this - don't waste your money just because it's a k-cup
Jessica G.
República Dominicana
Me gusta mucho este té de la marca Lipton. Sus sabores y calidad son muy bueno. Me encantan!
Harpreet P.
Feels like as same as drinking in India, drive very often like that we have k-cups of this product.
Khadija N.
toronto, ON
I add milk and sugar to my chai tea and it tastes delicious. I have every morning with bread, rusk or biscuits. It gives me energy and enhances my mood a lot. This tea is probably the best tea I ever had. I have been drinking it for the past 5 years. I love it so much!
Kristen  S.
Warburg, AB
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Chai tea is my all time favorite flavour of tea I make this in my Keurig and the use my milk frother to froth my milk and sprinkle some cinnamon on top so yummy
Laura C.
London, Ontario
I like to take this to work with me.  Delightful little treat in mi the middle of the day.  Always a refreshing cup.  I enjoy the taste of it and that it is not too sweet, just right for me.  I add milk so..  I have had coworkers try it as well.  I like to share new stuff when I get it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Susana P.