BY LIPTON #49 in Tea

Enjoy a break from work and have a hot tea or a refreshing glass of iced tea. These tea bags are a great way to enjoy a refreshing drink in the break room or at home. Beverage Type: Decaffeinated Tea; Flavor: Decaffeinated; Packing Type: Box; Capacity (Volume): 16.000 oz.

• Can you notice a difference between caffeinated and decaffeinated L...1 Answers
  • Does it taste diffrent from reglar caffenated tea3 Answers
  • I normal don't order anything online. Which store can I get this at...3 Answers
Krystal T.
Krystal T.
Granbury, TX
This is so my go to anytime hot or cold sweet tea. I love this tea. I have been drinking Lipton Tea since i was a little girl. I never really was bothered by the caffeine until i had my gallbladder out a few years ago. After that i started to get really bad heartburn from the regular Lipton tea. So i switched to the decaffeinated Lipton and it has been great. I cant even tell a difference in the taste and i don't have to worry about feeling bad or sick after i drink this tea. I recommend it to everyone specially the people that cant have caffeine
Rawad H.
Rawad H.
For just a cup of good decaffinated tea, hard to beat.
Not a fancy "designer" tea, but if you drink substantial quantities, especially for its general health properties, then this is my gold standard.
Used to buy quantities at Sams and Costco, but neither has carried it for a while, and my wife and I didn't wish to buy small quantities at full retail from grocery stores, so Amazon saves the day again.
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
Foodie Expert
My summertime GO TO! I am not a huge tea drinker.. however, I love making a huge batch of sun tea (with this Lipton tea), and adding a little bit of flavor syrup and ice.. and AMAZING summer chiller! I usually make a batch of regular, and a batch of the decaf option as well, just so I have both on hand. If you are looking for a yummy, basic, natural tea.. this is it right here! :)
P R.
P R.
laurel, MD
Foodie Expert
Lipton is the tea we always drink. Its easily available and very affordable. It tastes great too. My favorite is the green tea. Its soothing and after a hard day's work a cup of Lipton green tea is very relaxing. I drink the decaffeinated green tea just before bed for a good night's sleep and it works for me. I recommend it to all tea lovers.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Foodie Expert
This is my and my family's "go to" tea. It's great as iced tea in the warmer months and hot tea in the colder months. I also grab this when I'm feeling sick and my throat is soar. When my throat is soar/hoarse, I just prepare this tea, add a spoonful of honey, and it's like a miracle worker! Love this tea!
Lya J.
Lya J.
Council Hill, OK
I have been drinking this tea since I was little with my grandparents. It is so delicious we haven't bought another type of tea since we started drinking it . I fell like this tea is as great as it gets. I recommend this to eveyone because it's cheap and delicious and you can never go wrong with that
Christina G.
Christina G.
Foodie Expert
I am not that into this tea, I do not really like the taste of it. However, I have used it a lot in the last year for the purpose of making paper look old for school projects. It gets the job done and makes the paper look better than without the tea. The taste is not the best for me, though.
Michael L.
Michael L.
Las Vegas, NV
Lipton Tea is the best tea around IMO. I personally recommend this tea if you are looking for a good, strong black tea, but also are looking to not spend a ton. Lipton has been around for 100+ years and it's safe to see why. I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Beaverton, OR
I love lipton!
I like to use these tea bags to make sun tea out side on my patio and the flavor is delicious!
The flavor is amazing but not super harsh like black tea, and the price is very good!
I always recommend these to friends or family that want a really good tea brand!
Caroline  A.
Caroline A.
Ephrata, PA
Foodie Expert
This has the classic black tea flavor without the caffeine that makes me jittery. I like that you can make a nice strong cup with these tea bags, but if you dip quickly you can also get a lighter cup. It can go bitter if you let the tea bag sit too long so keep an eye on it!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Would you prefer hot or iced?
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
Can this be made cold or only Hot
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Does decaf donated tea taste the same as the regular tea, I drink the regular everyday and not once have I tried this?
emily s.
emily s.
Pullman, MI
Does the decafinated tea taste any different then the regular?
denise m.
denise m.
Why would you not want caffeine tea?