BY LIPTON

Lipton decaffeinated honey & lemon green tea bags 20-ct. see more...

Lipton Decaffeinated Honey & Lemon Green Tea Bags 20-ct.
  • "It's one of the flavors I'm willing to drink when I have a sore throat, though sometimes I add lemon juice and usually I will add honey. " in 2 reviews
  • "I was drinking hot water with honey and lemon, but because I was sick it seemed like too much work at the time." in 1 review
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Panama City, FL
Not bad, good for colds I suppose. Honey flavor is really strong, lemon is almost non existent, definitely can't sweeten with honey. Husband likes it, me not so much.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Manchester, CT
Lipton is not my favorite brand of tea, but when I am sick I do prefer honey and lemon tea and Lipton offers a decent tea.
Ahmed V.
Ahmed V.
Pearl City, HI
Foodie Expert
I drink this product when I was sick and this was my life savor. I add some agave and some lemon to make my own version. I do recommend this when your feeling under the weather as it does give you energy as well.
Isabel T.
Isabel T.
Savannah, GA
Foodie Expert
This tea is really good. I like to drink it in the morning, but since it's decaf, you can drink it before bed too. I like knowing that it's good for me too since it's green tea. I would definitely buy this again.
Trévon D.
Trévon D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Foodie Expert
I love green tea so to know I can get this in a bag versus paying Starbucks everyday? WIN! It takes amazing and lives up the Lipton name.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Watauga, TN
Foodie Expert
Very soothing and aromatic. It can be served hot or cold. Tangy and lightly sweet, it's a great alternative to sugary drinks.
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Perfect for making Sun Tea during the summer time! Or to help with a stomach bug to brew a few gags in a coffee pot to have on a bad day.
Kassandra R.
Kassandra R.
This teas are always great to have amd ypu could get a whole box of 50 for like 1.00 ! Theyre perfect on its own or to make mix drinks like a mangotini
Jacquelyn J.
Jacquelyn J.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Foodie Expert
I usually don't drink flavor teas but this tea is Amazing. I can't get enough of it. It's best when drunk hot because once it's cold the flavor isn't as boastful. The honey and lemon flavor helps sooth your throat especially when you have a sore throat.
Lorrain A.
Lorrain A.
Revere , MA
Foodie Expert
This tea is so soothing and relaxing..I enjoy it at night before going to bed.. highly recommended