BY LIPTON

• Green Tea, Honey Lemon, Decaffeinated, Bags
  • Honey lemon flavor with other natural flavor. Now with more fruit flavor! 0 calories per tea bag. Enjoy our delicious fresh taste. Make Yourself a Cup of Uplifting Goodness: Packed with young tea leaves, our green tea's delightfully light, fresh and non-bitter taste is simply delicious. It's the refreshing way to brighten your day. Tastes good, does good. Rainforest Alliance Certified: Did you know our tea is Rainforest Alliance Certified? This means we're working with the Rainforest Alliance to improve the social, environmental and economic conditions of the people who grow and pick every leaf in your cup. Visit www.rainforest-alliance.org. To learn more about tea's role in a healthy lifestyle call 1-888-LiptonT (1-888-547-8668) or visit www.lipton.com.

Ingredients: Decaffeinated Green Tea, Chamomile Flowers, Lemon Grass, Licorice Root, Roasted Chicory Root, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin.

Directions:

Instructions: Regular and Decaf (Cup of Hot Green Tea): Brew in boiling water 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or to desired strength; remove tea bag; sweeten to taste. Regular and Decaf (Quart of Iced Green Tea): Brew 4 tea bags in two cups of boiling water in heat-proof pitcher. Brew 1 to 1-1/2 minutes; remove tea bags and sweeten to taste. Stir in 3 cups ice cubes until melted; keep refrigerated.

Buy on Walmart
  • "It's one of the flavors I'm willing to drink when I have a sore throat, though sometimes I add lemon juice and usually I will add honey. " in 2 reviews
  • "I was drinking hot water with honey and lemon, but because I was sick it seemed like too much work at the time." in 1 review
Jolissa V.
I drink a cup of this a day to keep me not bloated and it helps so much. The flavor of this tea is so good and the health benefits are high. The price isn’t bad at all for the amount of tea bags you get.
Tiffany B.
Miramar, FL
I did not like this product at all. The product definitely had a bitter taste to it and could not be doctored up with sugar. I expected a milder and more pleasant experience, especially since I purchased this to help remedy a sore throat. I quickly realized the honey and lemon were strictly flavor additives. Not the best.
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
Really tasty drink when flavored with sugar! Def recommend to those who are dieting as this is a healthy beverage! Tastes great and price is fair, I would definitely buy this again as it's a healthy tasty beverage! Love pairing it with a healthy snack and ice! I would definitely buy again! Available at Walmart!
Charlee N.
This tea is my go to in the mornings. I try not to drink coffee as much, so I usually start with this delicious tea. It has the perfect hints of lemon and honey which makes it more flavorful than just regular green tea. I definitely will continue with this product!
Yasmiyn W.
Universal Cty, TX
I enjoy a cup of this tea every day. It has a lot of flavor packed into it so I don't have to add anymore than a spoon of sugar. It's especially my favorite for soothing sore throats from yelling or a cold. Great Tea!!
Ailey S.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
I love this tea! I drink it almost daily for just relaxation, sore throat, tummy aches, or even headaches. The flavor is awesome, I don't add anything to it at all, I drink it plain every time! I swear by this team and would recommend anyone to try it!
drayden V.
Pearl City, HI
I drink this product when I was sick and this was my life savor. I add some agave and some lemon to make my own version. I do recommend this when your feeling under the weather as it does give you energy as well.
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
I drink this every night! It has a great taste and doesn’t need to have milk added. It’s great for my stomach. The lemon honey is my favorite flavor, but other flavors are good too. It’s cheap and sold everywhere. This flavor is always at Target.
Tameka S.
Tea has so many amazing benefits, I drink it ever chance I get. This brand is my go to for the flavor and it is consistent on freshness and taste. Green tea has many health benefits so you can't go wrong with this one.
Isabel T.
Savannah, GA
This tea is really good. I like to drink it in the morning, but since it's decaf, you can drink it before bed too. I like knowing that it's good for me too since it's green tea. I would definitely buy this again.