BY LIPTON

Description:

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! A delicate, decaffeinated green tea that contains tea flavoids is infused with the delicious blend of honey and lemon flavors.

Nakiya D.
Nashville, TN
I drink tea every morning and I could honestly drink it all day! Lipton has the best tea and it’s so affordable! I love the flavor and the packaging is simple and easy to use! I’d definitely buy it again!
Faith S.
Auburn, CA
This is the perfect hot tea, it has honey amd green tea in it which is great for the cold seasons. When you have a sore throat or don't feel well. You can also use the tea bags to make iced tea!
Candice R.
Cape Coral, FL
I think green tea is really good for you especially if it's natural. Lipton teas are very affordable and they do the body good. A cup of some green tea is a great way to start your day, and then some chamomile at the end of the night to relax.
Dena R.
Yukon, OK
I love this tea on a nice spring day!  It is refreshing and affordable.  I love a cold glass of tea as soon as I get off work.  The packaging is pretty and screams a sunny day .  I am a repeat customer for sure.  I will continue to purchase these teas for sure.
Megan V.
I bought this product for my son as he is only 6 and had a sore throat. He likes tea with honey but I don't want him to have a bunch of caffeine. This was an excellent option and he asks for it every morning. I would buy it again. Price was good as well,
Seirra C.
Lakeland, FL
Perfect if you have a cold. Very soothing for my throat with the honey, especially if you drink it hot. Lipton has the BEST tea. I love many flavors but regular iced tea is my favorite. There are cheaper brands but they will never compare to Lipton.
Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
I love green tea and this was not my favorite. The flavor seems very artificial. It's more affordable than other teas but isn't the best I've had. I think the formula would be improved by adding bolder tea leaves.
Alexa B.
Williamstown, NJ
I used to not be a big tea person but hot or iced this tea is really good. Whenever I have tea I always love putting honey and lemon in them. Its nicely priced and I would definitely buy this tea when I run out
Kleybell M.
Doral, FL

Me gusta mucho, porque yo personalmente no me gusta el sabor del té verde solo y ese toque de limón es perfecto para mi paladar. Por las mañanas frías que es bueno tener un gran día.

Michelle L.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This tea was pretty good. Although I had to make my tea a certain way, it still came out tasting great. I bought it at Walmart and I bought it for four dollars which was a good value for the quality. I would absolutely recommend this to others.
Megan J.
Do you make this in one cup or do you make an entire pitcher as I do?