BeveragesTea & InfusionsLipton
Decaffeinated Honey Lemon Green Tea

Lipton Decaffeinated Honey Lemon Green Tea

null

Would love to try before buying? I drink the green tea chamomile daily but looking to add a new flavor.
Do you make this in one cup or do you make an entire pitcher as I do?
Does anyone use any other fruit then lemon to squeeze in this tea?
Start your review of Lipton Decaffeinated Honey Lemon Green Tea!
Sakuntala R.
Cumming, GA
Lipton Decaffeinated Honey Lemon Green Tea uploaded by Sakuntala R.
Lipton Decaffeinated Honey Lemon Green Tea uploaded by Sakuntala R.
Personally I like this brand of green tea..I like the test specially the honey lemon flavor.. It’s not bitter test.. I have just started to drink green tea.. I’m enjoying this tea..!!It is a great tea..!!!!
Elizabeth M.
Lipton Decaffeinated Honey Lemon Green Tea uploaded by Elizabeth M.
I love Lipton green tea with honey it has a delightfully light and non bitter taste with a light taste of honey green tea is good for Weight loss
Nathy X.
Cliffside park , New Jersey
Definitely my favorite .! I'm a Te lover.! I'm four months preggo and I can't consume caffeine but this are really a good choice for me..!
Myrna T.
Barranquitas
Green tea is good, it has antioxidants, good for your skin and in case it help me to relax.
Albina C.
Fresno, CA
I don’t normally drink tea but I will have Lipton Decaffeinated Honey Lemon Green Tea when I’m not feeling well. I normally drink it hot, add extra lemon and honey to help sooth my throat. The flavor is great.
Danielle C.
Tucson, Az
This tea is so good for when you're sick at home and just wanting to relax.
This tea is so good for when you're sick at home and just wanting to relax.
mariela E.
Des Moines, WA
One of my favorite teas. You can have it both ice or steamy. It’s very convenient to have around because you can easily turn water into something great! #f4f #influenster #voxbox
Alicia F.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Lipton Tea, however this is not one of my favs. You can still taste the quality, but the taste is not so appealing to me. I can still give a score again due to the quality. I will continue to buy Lipton Tea just not this flavor.
Tiffany B.
Miramar, FL
I did not like this product at all. The product definitely had a bitter taste to it and could not be doctored up with sugar. I expected a milder and more pleasant experience, especially since I purchased this to help remedy a sore throat. I quickly realized the honey and lemon were strictly flavor additives. Not the best.
Alexis G.
Arlington, TX
This is my go to when I'm sick! I brew it hot and only add honey. It always makes me feel better and soothes my throat. I don't generally like decaffeinated tea, but when I'm sick and I just want to sleep, this is everything I could ever need. Definitely doesn't taste good if it gets cold though.