BY LIPTON #15 in Tea

Description:

Lipton Decaffeinated Green Tea has a smooth great taste and refreshing aroma.Enjoy a fragrant cup of tea with Lipton Decaffeinated Green Tea Bags. Handpicked green tea leaves blend with subtle aroma to create a premium tea experience. Each serving of this 100 percent natural green tea contains 130mg of protective antioxidants. This package contains 40 organic green tea bags for your refreshment.

Decaffeinated Green Tea
Green tea that has undergone a process in which most of the leaf's natural caffeine has been removed.

Oludamilola A.
Dorchester , Dorset
This is a decent flavoured green tea. I switched to this product for want of caffeine free beverage. The taste is lovely with a dash of lemon. It’s packed in 2 fouls which can become messy if not stored in an airtight jar.
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
This is my go to for iced green tea. This has great, consistent flavor. I really like that these tea bags are durable and don't leave a lot of tea leaf sediment behind. It is priced well and is great for making individual servings.
Valerie E.
I love green tea, and as a tea enthusiast, I always look for that quality taste that I expect when I have green tea. I love Lipton's green tea, because their green tea is bold and rich in flavor. Whenever I go to Target, I always reach for their green tea. I love that they are affordable, under $5 a box, and they consistently have great quality taste each time I brew a pot. I highly recommend this product to family and friends, and tea enthusiasts who love quality taste for a bargain.
Maddie B.
Rankin, IL
I'm usually not a green tea drinker.This tea helps me calm down after a stressful day. This tea is great for relaxation. It calms you down. The packaging is really nice, it looks like a regular tea bag. I highly recommend this tea. If it is a cold day and you just want to cuddle up with a book and a hot beverage this is the perfect tea.
Jonnay V.
I never used to be a tea person, but I decided to try it out when I was sick and ended up liking it. At first, I had to add a lot of honey in, but after a while I started to just drink it plain. The decaf green tea and regular tea are really good and full of flavor. They're so easy to make and I always buy them in the box because it's a really good deal
Cynthia L.
This is my favorite tea! It's so refreshing and I always feel good after drinking it! I always drink it when I'm feeling like I need something in my body but something that's good for me. My whole family swears by this tea because it is the best!
Lindsay N.
This green tea is very good right before bed because it doesn't have caffeine. It's very relaxing and soothing for my stomach, my only complaint is it can sometimes leave my mouth kind of dry.
Aprell H.
Baltimore, MD
Not only did it help me get over a bad stomach bug, but it was also a healthy substitute for the sugary drinks I used to consume. Lost 2 lbs in a week drinking this without switching up my diet!
Nataly A.
Camarillo, CA
I'm a big tea drinker, especially green tea. The Lipton brand has a variety of tea products, though this one has to be my favorite. It's a good, natural flavor and it's not strong or bitter. The package comes with a large quantity of tea bags for a great value.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
My husband and I drink so much tea it’s crazy! This tea is good for grocery store tea but the flavor isn’t too strong. We usually get our tea from meijer so the price is reasonable and I almost always have a coupon. We like to drink the high end tea occasionally but this always does the job.
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
When you like to have decaffeinated green tea. i like to have at morning and evening .
Ashley D.
Does Lipton have other flavors that are uncafienated?
Charlie C.
Winnipeg, MB
Was thinking of switching over to decaf green tea, but I was wondering if there was any difference in flavor?
Amanda W.
Milford, NH
Does the decaffeinated green tea taste different from the normal green tea?
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
Do you like other flavors too.