BY LIPTON #48 in Tea

Description:

Lipton Decaffeinated Green Tea has a smooth great taste and refreshing aroma.Enjoy a fragrant cup of tea with Lipton Decaffeinated Green Tea Bags. Handpicked green tea leaves blend with subtle aroma to create a premium tea experience. Each serving of this 100 percent natural green tea contains 130mg of protective antioxidants. This package contains 40 organic green tea bags for your refreshment.

Decaffeinated Green Tea
Green tea that has undergone a process in which most of the leaf's natural caffeine has been removed.

Tiarra J.
Orange Park, FL
Picked with young tea leaves, Lipton Pure Green Tea's delightfully light, fresh, and non-bitter taste is simply delicious.
It's the refreshing way to brighten your day.
100% Natural Green Tea
Get the best from your brew in 2 minutes, adding the tea bag first then water so the leaves can unleash their flavor.
Lipton Pure Green tea with only 100% Rainforest Alliance certified tea bags.
Kerri D.
Lipton decaffeinated green tea is one of my favorite of the Lipton Green tea brands I’m also a huge lover of the passion fruit and lemon whenever I am ready for a good team I always go to Lipton I purchased them at my local Kroger and would highly recommend them to tea lovers
Oludamilola A.
Dorchester , Dorset
This is a decent flavoured green tea. I switched to this product for want of caffeine free beverage. The taste is lovely with a dash of lemon. It’s packed in 2 fouls which can become messy if not stored in an airtight jar.
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
This is my go to for iced green tea. This has great, consistent flavor. I really like that these tea bags are durable and don't leave a lot of tea leaf sediment behind. It is priced well and is great for making individual servings.
Lori U.
Uniontown
I love my Lipton iced tea’s I have the pure green tea all natural I like a warm cup in the winter in the mornings and I like to make green ice tea in the summer because it’s really refreshing bit pricey but I’ll take it
Jezrael M.
I love this green tea. I have quit drinking coffee at one point because I was having problems sleeping and drank green tea instead. This gives me the benefits of regular green tea, while not disruptive to my sleep
Fiona M.
Boston, MA
It's not my most favorite flavor of green tea but I can have this whenever I want during the day without caffeine rushes. Helps with bloating and keeping the metabolism in check. I would recommend this if you're trying to curb cravings and help your gut!
Valerie E.
I love green tea, and as a tea enthusiast, I always look for that quality taste that I expect when I have green tea. I love Lipton's green tea, because their green tea is bold and rich in flavor. Whenever I go to Target, I always reach for their green tea. I love that they are affordable, under $5 a box, and they consistently have great quality taste each time I brew a pot. I highly recommend this product to family and friends, and tea enthusiasts who love quality taste for a bargain.
Maddie B.
Rankin, IL
I'm usually not a green tea drinker.This tea helps me calm down after a stressful day. This tea is great for relaxation. It calms you down. The packaging is really nice, it looks like a regular tea bag. I highly recommend this tea. If it is a cold day and you just want to cuddle up with a book and a hot beverage this is the perfect tea.
Jonnay V.
I never used to be a tea person, but I decided to try it out when I was sick and ended up liking it. At first, I had to add a lot of honey in, but after a while I started to just drink it plain. The decaf green tea and regular tea are really good and full of flavor. They're so easy to make and I always buy them in the box because it's a really good deal
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
When you like to have decaffeinated green tea. i like to have at morning and evening .
Ashley D.
Does Lipton have other flavors that are uncafienated?
Charlie C.
Winnipeg, MB
Was thinking of switching over to decaf green tea, but I was wondering if there was any difference in flavor?
Amanda W.
Milford, NH
Does the decaffeinated green tea taste different from the normal green tea?
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
Do you like other flavors too.

back