BY LIPTON #69 in Iced Tea

Desccription:

Savor all the flavor and refreshment of ripe lemons in a delicious, thirst-quenching Lipton® iced tea, without the caffeine or the sugar.

Maltodextrin, Malic Acid (Provides Tartness), Decaffeinated Instant Tea Powder, Aspartame* (Sweetener), Acesulfame Potassium (Non-nutritive Sweetener), Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Oxide (Prevents Caking), Natural Flavor, Sweetened With A Nutritive Sweetener And A Non-nutritive Sweetener, Sweetened With A Nutritive Sweetener, Sweetened With A Non-nutritive Sweetener

Buy on Target
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the brand but I didn't like this tea. I honestly didn't like the flavor or the taste of it. It needs a lot of improvement if I am ever going to buy this tea again.
Stephanie F.
I am not one for instant tea. However Lipton instant tea with honey is really good. Whether you are in a hurry or haven't made a pitcher of tea yet. This is always good to have on hand. In a hurry no problem a few spoonfuls of mix and some water and your on your way. The flavor is awesome you definitely can taste the lemon and it isn't too sweet.
Alejandra P.
Finding unsweetened tea powder used to be easy. Both Lipton and Nestea made giant canisters of tea powder that you could get in Shoprite or any grocery store. No more. Most retailers only sell the sweetened version. But there’s A LOT of sugar in that. I prefer a less sweet version of my tea and it’s sometimes a nuisance to brew tea bags. With this powder, I can add a half packet of sweetener and I’m good to go – I need just enough to take the bitter edge off while getting the flavor of the tea.
Emma M.
Love these!!! ❤ I'm a huge fan especially since I have decided to let go of coffee for a while. It's a great packaging and DIET!!!! It did meet my expectations, when I run out of teavana and Republic of tea I usually buy this as my safety net so have incase I run out of others. I'm usually a fan of ice tea instead of hot tea. Would buy again
Maritza R.
E Providence, RI
Me gusta por el sabor a limón, aunque no se le siente mucho, me gustaría que el sabor fuera un poco mas intenso, sin embargo está dentro de mis opciones, aunque un poquito caro. Recomiendo esta marca en general.
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA
This tea is ok. I thought it was a little too sweet and processed tasting. I would prefer more of a lemon flavor and this was more of a sugary syrup flavor. Its a good value, but more of a tea for kids or something to add to an Arnold palmer. I would not buy this again
Julie K.
This is my summer drink that I absolutely love love love.  It is easy to make for a family and all the kids love having it on hand.  Thank you for the good value that is very affordable.  I would definitely reccommend it to another family that is on the go.
Maureen S.
Northwood
I had to get away from diet soda and I went back to my childhood favorite. The minute I finished the first glass I remembered why it was my favorite! Fresh and brisk are perfect words to describe it and it is the same great taste it's always been!
Hunter O.
Columbus , OH
Very good flavor! Tastes like it was freshly made or brewed. its not too strong or requires a lot of mix per serving. Great quantity for the price. It is also very easy to make small glasses or large containers. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a quick drink or a cheaper way to make iced tea.
Brianna G.
Wheeling, WV
This is awesome! I love the healthier option for tea the only down fall to this is that we don't have many options to find it around where I live. Most of the time I have to order it on amazon to get the lemon and raspberry.
Christine M.
Does this taste like diet drink?