Lipton® Decaffeinated Blackberry Pomegranate Green Tea uploaded by Hello K.Lipton® Decaffeinated Blackberry Pomegranate Green Tea uploaded by Meghan B.

BY LIPTON

Description:

Savor The Exotic Flavors Of Blackberry And Pomegranate With The Clean, Delicate Taste Of Green Tea And Honey. Also Available In Pitcher-sized Packets. Find It In The Tea Aisle At A Store Near You.

Decaffeinated Green Tea, Hibiscus Flowers, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Licorice Root, Natural Flavor, Modified Corn Starch, Blackberry Juice Solids, Roasted Chicory Root, Soy Lecithin

• How does this flavor taste? Trying to eat healthy and tri...4 Answers
  • "I drink a cup every morning before work!" in 1 review
Julie M.
I love this tea. The tea bags themselves did not smell amazing and I thought they would taste like solely green tea. After it steeped, it was so amazing. It tastes so sweet and good. I added some agave syrup and love this both hot and cold. This was delicious!
Marybel G.
Hint of flavor....

I use these tea bags to add a hint of flavor to my water. I add 1 bag to 1 Lt water, let it sit while I go about my morning routine & drink. I drink about 5-6 liters of water per day so I'll do this about twice to keep water from becoming boring & to give it a hint of flavor. Try it, you'll enjoy it too!
Parissia E.
Smithfield, VA
In love with this tea. I feel like the best combination for it is to boil the water steep the tea bag and it for a good 5 minutes pour some honey and milk and some sugar and sweet it to your liking. I feel like is like the best to you to drink at night before you go to bed. I'm hundred percent recommend this.
Karen L.
Orlando, FL
My favorite tea! I drink this everytime I'm sick and it never fails to help me with my throat to make me feel better. It has such a great fruity taste. It's not at all bland, and that's why I love it! You can drink it without honey or sweetener and it'll still be good.
Z K.
This pack contains 20 tea bags, each in a little paper envelope. Once you open the pack, you can smell the delicious blackberry pomegranate smell of this green tea. I love how the tea smells when it's made. The whole place smells delicious. I like the aroma more than the tea actually. That doesn't mean I like the tea any less. It's a nice change from the usual green tea. It has a nice strong flavor and makes a great night time beverage for me. I usually have this after dinner when I'm reading a book or working right before going to bed. It's decaf so I'm never worried about not being able to sleep after drinking this deliciousness.
I get the tea bag out after a while because the taste gets a little too strong for my liking. So go ahead and keep it in for as strong as you like your tea.

Recommended. Will try more flavors soon.
maria c.
Me gusta mucho, soy fanática del té verde pero a veces me aburro del mismo sabor así que busco opciones como este que viene saborizado, este en particular sabe riquísimo
erin h.
I buy these for my husband and he loves them. They aren't too strong and have great fruity flavor. I don't really like plain green tea so these are a nice option.
Amanda S.
Graysville, TN
This is my very favorite Green Tea. I drink one to two cups everyday. If you're new at drinking green tea and are looking for something that is more bearable and not bitter, don't expect this to be super fruity and sweet. You can taste the berry in it but, it does still taste like green tea. My advise to you is to just continue drinking it. I used to dislike the taste of green tea but now I crave it :)
Melanie C.
This is the tea that got me into tea. This tea got me through 7 am (or, more often than not, 8am) high school morning. This is the best tasting tea I've ever had honestly. It calms me down and makes everything seem better and tastes so good.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is my favorite flavor of the Lipton green tea, and I've tried them all! This one is not bitter in the slightest and is very easy to drink. It makes the health benefits of green tea a perk and not the only reason I drink it!
Tawana B.
Brunswick, GA
How does this flavor taste? Trying to eat healthy and tried the plain green tea and the taste is horrible. However I am someone who loves regular sweet tea.

Walmart