BY LIPTON

Description:

Refresh with the ice-cold classic taste of Lipton® Lemon Iced Tea. Relax and enjoy fresh ripe flavor, without the caffeine.

Cane Sugar, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Decaffeinated Instant Tea Powder, Silicon Dioxide (Prevents Caking), Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Red 40

Buy on Amazon
nina s.
Framingham, MA
I have always been a huge fan of iced tea and nothing is easier than putting powder into water. I know that it is nearly impossible to make powder and water taste like a starbucks tea for example, but i find the powders to not be worth the calories. I can't really put words to it. The taste is tolerable and if i want something other than water, fine, but not my first choice.
Abi L.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lipton iced tea mix. It's great because you can add how much or how little you want. I make the mix in the summer and add a couple of ice cubes but it's also great without ice!
Angela M.
Monticello, NY
I bought this tea because it was cheaper but i find that you have to use a lot more of the powder to make it sweet enough for the way my family and I like it. I might buy this brand again but i am not sure.
Jazmyn T.
Holiday, FL
My family may like this, but I really do not like this tea. You can taste the loads of artificial sweeteners they put in there, and it literally gives me headaches. Homemade iced tea is just so much better.
boooooy lemme tell you! when my moms makes this i be dancing OD! it's so goo and sweet like i can drink the whole tub! the BEST iced tea out of all others in my book. you can make it on the go and for the house! i tell my friends about it when they come over, it's the best
Heidi E.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
Always loved these and they last for a long time so these are definently worth the money. This is the only drink mix Ice tea I will buy.
Monica K.
Oklahoma City
Easy convenient drink for parties and events. Works great for the friends and family looking to avoid caffeine. You can't go wrong with sweetened with lemon!
Natalie S.
Oak Lawn, IL
Very good to make individual servings or large amounts when I want to share with a group. My family and I use this a lot and have repurchased many times
Jessica F.
Burnsville, MN
This is super easy to make for a single glass or if your having a group of people over! I love the flavor and it's storage container is perfect!
Stephanie A.
This is great for the summer cook outs. Make a big container of iced tea and grab some lemons and we have a great summer drink for our cookouts