Lipton® Decaf Iced Black Tea Tea Bags

BY LIPTON

Description:

Lipton® Black Teas are decaffeinated using a natural process that retains most of the flavonoids and all the pure, clean, classic tea flavor.

Decaffeinated Orange Pekoe And Pekoe Cut Black Tea

Lipton® Decaf Iced Black Tea Tea Bags
Lindsey S.
Spring, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
These taste just like caffeinated tea bags but are safe to drink for my family member who had their thyroid out. I recently participated in a fast for my church where I chose to give up caffeine, and I often forgot that I couldn’t drink tea when I wasn’t at home because these taste just the same!
Nikole S.
I’ve been a Lipton tea drinker my entire life. I was nervous about trying the decaffeinated version in fear of a different flavor. But then I got pregnant and wanted to cut out the caffeine as much as I could so I bought it and there’s NO DIFFERENCE IN FLAVOR.
Amber H.
mooresville
Lipton has never disappointed me. It is always very flavorful and has a nice color to it. If tea is too light it doesn’t taste very good to me. I can drink this hot or iced which all depends on my mood.
Brianna W.
Hopkinsville
Purchased at: Amazon
I have a bit of an iced tea problem in the summer. I started getting the decaf to keep an eye on my caffeine consumption and it has worked. It tastes the same and fulfills my tea needs.
Melody P.
Springbrook, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
A hot cup of Lipton® Decaf Iced Black Tea Tea Bags are the way to go on a cold snowy day here in Northern Wisconsin to stay warm throughout the day! Tastes so much better than the competitors and totally met my expectations! I recommend Lipton Decaff tea to all tea lovers out there!
Desi S.
Chillicothe , OH
Purchased at: Walmart
After I was told that I had to stop drinking caffeine I though it was going to be the end of the world until I found this. It's so amazing and I highly recommend it.
Abby P.
saint louis
I wish the taste was stronger. Other than that I don't see anything wrong with the tea. It's good and it's easy to make and clean up. Compared to other tea from the same brand I've just noticed it tastes stronger.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is delicious, to me there is no taste difference. I like that it's decaf so I can enjoy it in my evenings when I want to relax. 50 tea bags isn't that bad for the price.
Claire
Purchased at: Walmart
I love drinking the tea, especially when I have a sore throat. The packaging is impressive. My mom and I have used this for a while. With a little sweetener it has a great flavor.
Sonya G.
New Brunswick, NJ
This tea is absolutely amazing, I drink it every single day! It has a rich flavor and tastes amazing hot and also cold. You can add honey, sugar, or any other sweetening element and it tastes even better. Although I have decaffeinated I’ve also had caffeinated and they taste the exact same. They both wake me up in the morning and are a great substitute for coffee (caffeinated is probably a better option for people dependent on caffeine). It’s not expensive at all and I repurchase this all the time and would not be able to live without it.
Jessica G.
Would you prefer hot or iced?
Rachael A.
Clovis, CA
Can this be made cold or only Hot
Nicole M.
Does decaf donated tea taste the same as the regular tea, I drink the regular everyday and not once have I tried this?
emily s.
Pullman, MI
Does the decafinated tea taste any different then the regular?
denise m.
Why would you not want caffeine tea?

Lipton®  Decaf Iced Black Tea Tea Bags