Lipton® Decaf Iced Black Tea Tea Bags

BY LIPTON

Description:

Lipton® Black Teas are decaffeinated using a natural process that retains most of the flavonoids and all the pure, clean, classic tea flavor.

Decaffeinated Orange Pekoe And Pekoe Cut Black Tea

• Can you notice a difference between caffeinated and decaf...1 Answers
  • Does it taste diffrent from reglar caffenated tea3 Answers
  • I normal don't order anything online. Which store can I g...3 Answers
Lipton®  Decaf Iced Black Tea Tea Bags
Lipton® Decaf Iced Black Tea Tea Bags
Nikole S.
I’ve been a Lipton tea drinker my entire life. I was nervous about trying the decaffeinated version in fear of a different flavor. But then I got pregnant and wanted to cut out the caffeine as much as I could so I bought it and there’s NO DIFFERENCE IN FLAVOR.
Amber H.
mooresville
Lipton has never disappointed me. It is always very flavorful and has a nice color to it. If tea is too light it doesn’t taste very good to me. I can drink this hot or iced which all depends on my mood.
Abby P.
saint louis
I wish the taste was stronger. Other than that I don't see anything wrong with the tea. It's good and it's easy to make and clean up. Compared to other tea from the same brand I've just noticed it tastes stronger.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is delicious, to me there is no taste difference. I like that it's decaf so I can enjoy it in my evenings when I want to relax. 50 tea bags isn't that bad for the price.
Sonya G.
New Brunswick, NJ
This tea is absolutely amazing, I drink it every single day! It has a rich flavor and tastes amazing hot and also cold. You can add honey, sugar, or any other sweetening element and it tastes even better. Although I have decaffeinated I’ve also had caffeinated and they taste the exact same. They both wake me up in the morning and are a great substitute for coffee (caffeinated is probably a better option for people dependent on caffeine). It’s not expensive at all and I repurchase this all the time and would not be able to live without it.
Bonnie S.
Drexel Hill, PA
I enjoy a cup of hot Lipton tea with honey and lemon when I have a cold, and on other days I drink Lipton tea all year long hot and cold. It is delicious with cream and sugar, or anything else you put in it.
Lya J.
Council Hill, OK
I have been drinking this tea since I was little with my grandparents. It is so delicious we haven't bought another type of tea since we started drinking it . I fell like this tea is as great as it gets. I recommend this to eveyone because it's cheap and delicious and you can never go wrong with that
Melissa C.
Raleigh, NC
You won't be able to tell the difference between the caffeinated and the decaffeinated. Doesn't taste as good as other brands but it is a known brand so there is that. I buy it when the alternatives in decaffeinated isn't available. Price tends to be fair.
Jessica W.
Hebron, MD
I'm from Maryland which is an American border state meaning in the civil war we weren't considered north or south, although we were union occupied. Some of our southern traits is sweet tea. Our go to tea bags are lipton. We love having fresh brewed tea in the fridge all summer long.
Areli T.
i love this tea, lately i been into teas and trying to stay away from coffee, and i really been loving this tea with the combo of honey and lemon it's honesty the best way i could drink this, it's pretty inexpensive and brings a lot of bags, really do recommend
Jessica G.
Would you prefer hot or iced?
Rachael A.
Clovis, CA
Can this be made cold or only Hot
Nicole M.
Does decaf donated tea taste the same as the regular tea, I drink the regular everyday and not once have I tried this?
emily s.
Pullman, MI
Does the decafinated tea taste any different then the regular?
denise m.
Why would you not want caffeine tea?

Lipton®  Decaf Iced Black Tea Tea Bags