Lipton® Decaf Iced Black Tea Tea Bags

BY LIPTON #44 in Tea

Description:

Lipton® Black Teas are decaffeinated using a natural process that retains most of the flavonoids and all the pure, clean, classic tea flavor.

Decaffeinated Orange Pekoe And Pekoe Cut Black Tea

• Can you notice a difference between caffeinated and decaf...1 Answers
  • Does it taste diffrent from reglar caffenated tea3 Answers
  • I normal don't order anything online. Which store can I g...3 Answers
Lipton®  Decaf Iced Black Tea Tea Bags
Lipton® Decaf Iced Black Tea Tea Bags
Buy on Amazon
Nikole S.
I’ve been a Lipton tea drinker my entire life. I was nervous about trying the decaffeinated version in fear of a different flavor. But then I got pregnant and wanted to cut out the caffeine as much as I could so I bought it and there’s NO DIFFERENCE IN FLAVOR.
Amber H.
mooresville
Lipton has never disappointed me. It is always very flavorful and has a nice color to it. If tea is too light it doesn’t taste very good to me. I can drink this hot or iced which all depends on my mood.
Jasmine B.
Joliet
I love tea more than my mom loves her pearls. Tea helps me with many things, anxiety, headaches, stomach ache. It's my bestfriend on a daily basis, the one that sits down with me to watch a movie. Although my favorite tea has to be green tea in the morning or at night it has a strange taste not to sweet but you can add honey.
Sara M.
Northford, CT
I LOVE this tea!!!! I have tried a lot of teas and this is one of my favorites!! I try to stay away from caffeine so this is great! A lot of decaf black teas can sometimes taste a little strange but this tastes amazing!! Very simple flavor! Love it!
Abby P.
saint louis
I wish the taste was stronger. Other than that I don't see anything wrong with the tea. It's good and it's easy to make and clean up. Compared to other tea from the same brand I've just noticed it tastes stronger.
April W.
I like that this comes in decaffeinated. Great for those who are trying to watch their caffeine intake . Love the flavor. You can enjoy it hot or cold. Either way the taste is great.
Sonya G.
West Windsor, NJ
This tea is absolutely amazing, I drink it every single day! It has a rich flavor and tastes amazing hot and also cold. You can add honey, sugar, or any other sweetening element and it tastes even better. Although I have decaffeinated I’ve also had caffeinated and they taste the exact same. They both wake me up in the morning and are a great substitute for coffee (caffeinated is probably a better option for people dependent on caffeine). It’s not expensive at all and I repurchase this all the time and would not be able to live without it.
Bonnie S.
Drexel Hill, PA
I enjoy a cup of hot Lipton tea with honey and lemon when I have a cold, and on other days I drink Lipton tea all year long hot and cold. It is delicious with cream and sugar, or anything else you put in it.
Lya J.
Council Hill, OK
I have been drinking this tea since I was little with my grandparents. It is so delicious we haven't bought another type of tea since we started drinking it . I fell like this tea is as great as it gets. I recommend this to eveyone because it's cheap and delicious and you can never go wrong with that
Melissa C.
Raleigh, NC
You won't be able to tell the difference between the caffeinated and the decaffeinated. Doesn't taste as good as other brands but it is a known brand so there is that. I buy it when the alternatives in decaffeinated isn't available. Price tends to be fair.
Jessica G.
Would you prefer hot or iced?
Rachael A.
Clovis, CA
Can this be made cold or only Hot
Nicole M.
Does decaf donated tea taste the same as the regular tea, I drink the regular everyday and not once have I tried this?
emily s.
Pullman, MI
Does the decafinated tea taste any different then the regular?
denise m.
Why would you not want caffeine tea?