BY LIPTON

Enjoy crisp, refreshing, naturally-decaffeinated Lipton® Black Tea freshly-brewed with cold water in less than five minutes!

Decaffeinated Orange Pekoe And Pekoe Cut Black Tea

Buy on Amazon
Kandy B.
Seligman, AZ
This tea is so easy to make and it's so flavorful! I usually save my tea jugs that I get from pure leaf and I reuse them to make these. I just put 2-3 bags in the bottle and pour cold water in and let sit in my fridge for about 15-20 minutes. Then stir or shake and it's all done. It's so quick and easy to make this vs the hot brew and I can have it within minutes of the craving!
Caitlin W.
I love sweet tea, but hate all the pre made bottled sweet teas in the stores. I'd rather make my own and have it fresh without and lemon flavoring. Ew. This is inexpensive and convenient! Cold brew is my fave!
Angela P.
Valley Center , KS
This is the only iced tea I use in my tea maker. The whole family loves it, especially in the hot summer months. Tastes like fresh brewed. Yum!
Kylie P.
Williamstown , WV
Great for a quick easy brew. Use these all the time for big events at our local American Legion.