Lipton® Cup-A-Soup Spring Vegetable uploaded by Amanda R.Lipton® Cup-A-Soup Spring Vegetable uploaded by Hannah S.

BY LIPTON

Teeming with vegetable flavor, it’s the perfect meal on-the-go when you don’t have a minute to slow down.

Hannah S.
Williamson, GA
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from influenster! I'm going to be honest, I was a little dissapointed in this one. The packaging is cute but misleading. The amount of soup you get in the packages inside the box was minimal. After adding the water, it only fills 3/4 of the mug. The cooking time was fast (only 1 1/2 minutes). The taste was extremely bland. When I think vegetable soup, I think of a tomato base and this tasted like water and salt. The "vegetables" in this were small, like tiny little flakes. I could barely see them. Honestly, you get more in Cup Noodle. I'm not sure how much they are selling these for in store, but if I had the choice between this and Cup Noodle, I'd definitely go for the Cup Noodle brand.
Julie R.
Leominster, MA
This is a great on the go option for a quick snack in a pinch, but I didn’t find it filling as a meal. I loved the convenience of the pouch and just needing a mug and water, and the flavor was great- but it (obviously) wasn’t a hearty chunky soup which I prefer. I also think I preferred the flavor of the chicken option better than this one. I received free products in return for my unbiased honest opinion.
Amanda R.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I honestly didn't like it, despite it being for on the go in a cup it didn't even make half a cup of soup. So i decide to change it to a bowl and add more packages of soup and the soup was still to hard and it contained a too many condiments in the package for the very little soup it came with so it was very salty.
Kat A.
Pretty good. Unexpectedly more vegetable taste in the broth. Overall taste is good. Vegetables are your typical dried instant veggies so not amazing. But overall they don't take away from the flavor. I got this as part of a VoxBox. Would buy this flavor if I needed a change from the chicken noodle one that I liked.
Dheevena R.
Again, I think that this soup was a little too light for me. The flavor was decent but rather salty, and I didn’t find it filling. For such a light soup I would have hoped that it would be small enough to transport but the box actually takes up some room. It is easy to prepare.
Keesha F.
Baltimore, MD
It's a light soup broth with a few cut noodles and tiny rehydrated vegetables. I used 2 packs, since the serving is kind of tiny. It was yummy and surprisingly filling. The broth to solids ratio is 9:1, and i usually prefer it more equal, but it's a good quick snack.
Ashley G.
Commerce, CA
Although I liked how convenient this is, I found the flavor to be quite lacking especially for the amount of sodium it has. It is a good portion size for a quick snack to hold you over, but I don’t think it’s something that I would gravitate for.
Ashley J.
Great flavor! It’s super easy and quick to make its perfect if you are an on the go person. Make sure you make go to recipe if too much water is added you won’t get but a hint of the flavor (trial and error lol!)
Anna C.
Maylene, AL
Delicious and very flavorful! Love how quick and easy it is to make & the veggies make me feel healthier, especially after spending a week with a cold. Affordable & highly recommended. Try it out!
Alexis O.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
This was given to me for free in a voxbox so I’m not sure how much it costs. This is an easy meal for on the go or last minute. Not very satisfying and really salty. I wouldn’t recommend this to others.