Lipton Cup-a-Soup uploaded by Heather P.
4 colors available

BY LIPTON #94 in Soup & Broth

Instant Soup. New Recipe... Same Great Taste. No Preservatives. 60 Calories per serving. Relax and take a Cup-a-Soup Break... Warm, Soothing, Satisfying 3 envelopes, Net Wt 1.7oz Questions? Comments? Product of Canada. see more...

Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Brooklyn, NY
This soup tastes really good and is good when you only want to make a small portion of soup in a hurry. I like to eat this when I'm sick because it's quick and easy to make and it's hot so it helps with my throat. I like the chicken noodle soup flavor the best. I would definitely reccomend it to anyone who likes soup.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
DELTONA, FL
Foodie Expert
Super yummy and quick for a cheap lunch. i buy a few boxes at a time and keep them stocked in my desk for those days when the budget is tight and the tummy is growling. i usually have some crackers or a fold-over sandwich and its perfect for a light lunch that wont weigh you down.
Beth H.
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Foodie Expert
Perfect soup for cold days when you need something to warm you from the inside, also great for those days you are sick with a cold, but still need to eat something.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Blackwood, NJ
I hate these so much it taste like dirty water it has no soup flavor what so ever!
Heather P.
Heather P.
Chattanooga, TN
Foodie Expert
I'm addicted to this stuff! It's fast, it's easy, and it's delicious! I'm doing weight watchers right now, and at 1PP per envelope you really can't beat this. My only complaint about it is that the envelopes don't make very much. You need to make 2-3 of them if you want a decent sized mug or bowl of soup. If the envelopes were a little larger, I would give it 5 stars!
Ang E.
Ang E.
Davenport, IA
Foodie Expert
Quick easy way to make soup. Great taste. I have used 2 full boxes and added chicken to make a dinner out it.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Foodie Expert
I LOVE this soup! its easy to make and perfect for college kids because you only need a microwave and a mug. I got a really bad cold/flu this past semester and had a cup of this soup every day.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Midland, MI
Foodie Expert
To be honest, I wasn't very impressed with this product. It was bland and didn't taste very good to me. I'd much rather make some Mrs grass to be honest.
Summer K.
Summer K.
East Berlin, PA
Perfectly easy to make and tastes delicious! Perfect for college students or anyone who needs something quick and easy!
Shannan W.
Shannan W.
Foodie Expert
This is the best cup-a-soup! When I am sick, it's always one of my go to items for comfort. It's quick to make and tastes great!
Kim k.
Kim k.
Aberdeen, MD
Which is your favorite ??
brenda b.
brenda b.
My question is how long can you keep these around ..
Micki R.
Micki R.
Findlay, OH
I have been keeping this soup in my desk drawer and I feel like no matter how long it cooks the noodles do not soften. is there a recommended cooking method?