Lipton Cup-a-Soup uploaded by Heather P.

BY LIPTON #96 in Soup & Broth

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Instant Soup. New Recipe... Same Great Taste. No Preservatives. 60 Calories per serving. Relax and take a Cup-a-Soup Break... Warm, Soothing, Satisfying 3 envelopes, Net Wt 1.7oz Questions? Comments? Product of Canada.

Buy on Walgreens*
Heather P.
Chattanooga, TN
I'm addicted to this stuff! It's fast, it's easy, and it's delicious! I'm doing weight watchers right now, and at 1PP per envelope you really can't beat this. My only complaint about it is that the envelopes don't make very much. You need to make 2-3 of them if you want a decent sized mug or bowl of soup. If the envelopes were a little larger, I would give it 5 stars!
Brianna R.
Brooklyn, NY
This soup tastes really good and is good when you only want to make a small portion of soup in a hurry. I like to eat this when I'm sick because it's quick and easy to make and it's hot so it helps with my throat. I like the chicken noodle soup flavor the best. I would definitely reccomend it to anyone who likes soup.
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
the spring vegetable cup of soup is so good. It's only 45 calories per serving and it's super easy to make in only a few seconds. You can add hot water from a water cooler in it, from a coffee machine, or just add some water and put it in the microwave.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
Super yummy and quick for a cheap lunch. i buy a few boxes at a time and keep them stocked in my desk for those days when the budget is tight and the tummy is growling. i usually have some crackers or a fold-over sandwich and its perfect for a light lunch that wont weigh you down.
Katherine T.
North Andover, MA
While cup-a-soup isn't a nutritionally sound meal choice, it is a great way to warm up on a cold day and/or as a satisfying snack between meals. At only 45-60 calories per packet, it is a great choice over ramen packets... Note: get the hearty chicken noodle over the chicken noodle. It's 10 extra calories, but it's far more satisfying.
Sheryl M.
Royal Oak, MI
I am on a cup o soup kick! Love this stuff. Sodium isn't too high. I mix in some club crackers to make it hearty. Been having it for lunch. Filling and tasty. Also inexpensive. You get 4 packets per box for only a couple dollars.
Chrystal P.
Murfreesboro, TN
These are my most favorite soups when I am sick. I feel like the chicken broth is much richer in flavor and the noodles are the perfect consistency and size. Also takes just hot water to make which is a bonus in my book! These are great comfort food and very tasty!
Ashley S.
Portland, OR
I recently picked these up for my husband when he was sick. I had to stop at the nearest convenience store and this was all they had. I will never buy them again! The chicken looked disgusting and the noodles were miniature. Not worth it. Just buy the whole can.
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Perfect soup for cold days when you need something to warm you from the inside, also great for those days you are sick with a cold, but still need to eat something.
Antonietta M.
Edinburg, TX
We have these at work, so I eat them often. I prefer to put in hot water then putting it in the microwave because it doesn't really cook all the way in the microwave. Pouring in hot water makes the noddles really soft. I enjoy this, they do satisfy.
Kim k.
Aberdeen, MD
Which is your favorite ??
Micki R.
Findlay, OH
I have been keeping this soup in my desk drawer and I feel like no matter how long it cooks the noodles do not soften. is there a recommended cooking method?
brenda b.
My question is how long can you keep these around ..