Lipton Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea  Bags

Lipton Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea Bags

BY LIPTON

Lipton Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea Bags: 100 mg tea flavonoids per serving see more...

Lipton Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea  Bags
Lipton Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea Bags
gamila s.
I love loose-leaf tea, especially art-of-tea brand (coconut cream my favorite). But for ease and quickness, I always grab these up. White mangosteen peach is my favorite. The flavor is clean, crisp, and not too bland. I removed one star because the scent is unusual and can be very slightly unsettling. I believe Lipton could improve this recipe.
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
When I purchased this product I didn't realize it was cranberry; I read the packaging quickly and only saw pomegranate which is what I normally purchase. I had already opened the box when I realized it was cranberry and after smelling the tea bag I thought what the heck i'll give it a try. It was the most refreshing, delicious tea I've had! but now I can't find it in store! If you see this, TRY IT! Buy the entire stock because it disappears QUICK!
Kaolee V.
San Francisco , CA
I was surprised they have this flavor. I really like it. I don't usually like flavored hot teas but that pomegranate taste just did it for me. I usually go for the single flavor type of teas like green tea, chamomile tea, ginger or ginger and lemon, or peppermint tea. I don't like it to be flavored any other way because I believe they already tastes great on their own.
Daisy Y.
It's refreshing. I always drink tea at any time of the day. Pomegranate is one of my favorite fruits. Just add lemon and honey. It's very comforting especially on cold days like this. A repeat customer. I'll buy these again .
Fallon B.
Breaux Bridge, LA
I normally buy tea already made either through a drive through or at the rickety store. I bought these to try and make at home and wasn't too impressed. The price was great so I gave it a try. I usually love Lipton so I'll try another flavor just wasn't too fond of this one.
Raychel D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Green tea? At a low price? Count me in! Lipton provides some of the best deals in tea and it's extremely hard to compete! Lipton is my go to tea brand and considering I recently bought 4 packs that won't be changing anytime soon.
Samantha R.
Lehighton, PA
I really enjoy this flavor. It tastes delicious with just a touch of sugar or honey. It made me have to use the restroom a lot but as it was just helping to cleanse my body by removing the bad toxins I really didn't mind. This is an all day drinking tea for me.
D H.
Lipton Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea Bags are great because green tea by itself really doesn't have a great flavor, but it's very good for you. Lipton Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea Bags have a wonderful flavor and good for you.
Kiancee  S.
I absolutely love this flavor. I don't like coffee so this tea is a part of my morning routine. It does the trick for me and get my mornings started.
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
I am a huge tea nerd. I also love pomegranate. Of course I love this tea! It's got such an amazing flavor and it's full of antioxidants!