Lipton® Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea uploaded by Amy W.Lipton® Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea uploaded by Yessi T.

BY LIPTON

Lipton Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea has a smooth great taste and fresh aroma. Our tea leaves are picked at the peak of flavor and then blended with the tart-sweet flavors of cranberry and pomegranate to give you the perfect cup.

Conveniently packaged in 20 individually wrapped tea bags, Lipton Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea is uplifting when enjoyed hot or refreshing when enjoyed as an iced tea.

Green Tea, Hibiscus Flowers, Chamomile Flowers, Cinnamon, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Licorice Root, Lemon Peel, Roasted Chicory Root, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Cranberry Juice Solids

• "Just add a little bit of truvia and drink it hot or cold." in 1 review
Regina P.
Lipton® Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea is one of the tastiest green teas that I have ever tasted. I sweeten it with aspartame, and it tastes like pure fruit juice. Delicious!
Emme B.
castle pines colorado
I love this tea I drink it in the mornings if I’m feeling tired and I don’t feel like coffee. (Which is rare). I also drink this tea while studying and it keeps me focused. The flavor is amazing I can really taste the pomegranate.
Shayne B.
Toledo, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
This is my favorite tea to drink when I’m sick. I add in some honey and lemon juice and drink this on repeat until I’m better! It really helps with sore throats and congestion!
Tara T.
Newport, NC
In an effort to kick the coffee habit tea has been my saving grace! I love green tea and Lipton has combined cranberry and pomegranate perfectly. My favorite way to drink it in the afternoons is over, mixed with soda water! Yum!
Yessi T.
Such a great tea. I'm not a fan of green tea so the cranberry and pomegranate really give it a kick. I was afraid it would be too tart but the pomegranate balances it out. Great for those who want the benefit of green tea without the flavor. Great hot or cold. I just add some honey. Great price too- 300 bags for under $2.50 at Walmart.
Jennifer T.
I love this tea with a little agave nectar in it. It has just the right amount of a tangy zing that I like in my tea. The berries pair well. The green tea is a great antioxidant. I have found that the water has to be super hot in order to get the most flavor out of the berries or the tea will be very weak.
Emma R.
Lincoln , NE
I'm a huge tea drinker, and I've tested out my fair share. I LOVE the pomegranate green tea. It has such a fruity aroma, and the taste is so nice! I would recommend it to new tea drinkers, or someone who doesn't like plain green tea. It has fruity and floral notes that make me drink multiple cups per day!
KimLann D.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This Lipton Green Tea, especially the cranberry and pomegranate flavor OMG! I have an obsession with Pomegranates, and it's in season during Fall, which is perfect for teas too. BAMB, my evening are made with this tea, truly such a delightful treat <3
Katrina H.
Lancaster, CA
I'm obsessed with this tea. It's delicious. Just add a little bit of truvia and drink it hot or cold. It's the perfect every day tea if you don't want that tea taste.
Alannah R.
I really don't like this tea. It kind of hurts my throat when it goes down. Maybe some of the chemicals used to treat this stuff isn't all that good for you.