Lipton®  Cold Brew Iced Tea uploaded by Ofir A.Lipton®  Cold Brew Iced Tea uploaded by Cory B.

Lipton® Cold Brew Iced Tea

BY LIPTON

Details:

Easily brew crisp, refreshing Lipton black iced tea from these convenient family-size bags! Using real tea leaves specially blended for iced tea, our Master Blenders crafted this refreshingly delicious blend, where we pick tea leaves at the peak of flavor and blend them to capture as much natural tea taste and aroma as possible.

Lipton iced tea is the perfect addition for any of your meals because is naturally tasty and refreshing. So don’t just default to the usual, enjoy the superior taste of fresh-brewed tea and choose Lipton Cold Brew Unsweetened Family-sized Black Iced Tea Bags.

Simply brew 2 tea bags in a gallon of cold/iced water for 3 minutes, and sweeten to taste. Then sip and let great-tasting Lipton Cold Brew black iced tea brighten your day!

To capture as much of the tea taste and aroma as possible, we have developed and innovative process where we press fresh, high-quality tea leaves to release their natural essence. We then use this essence on our blend.

All our tea bags are 100% sustainably sourced, which translates into ensuring decent wages for tea farmers around the world together with access to quality housing, education and medical care. Your tea is their brighter future.

Orange Pekoe And Pekoe Cut Black Tea

• Does the cold brew tea come in flavors?3 Answers
  • Any tips and tricks to make this taste better? 3 Answers
Lipton® Cold Brew Iced Tea
Charteese G.
Federal Way, WA
This is one of my faveorite Tea products. Especally when you have guests for dinner I just throw Tea Bags in the water pitcher that is cold and then boom. Nice and Cold Iced Tea. The flavor is perfect. I will continue to purchase this product. Always on my Grocery List.
summer j.
Bunnell, FL
I am a big fan of sweet tea. And this Lipton iced tea. Is great if you put the right amount of sugar in it. I like to enjoy a cup with my dinner. Maybe some before bed too.
Rebekah E.
Greer, SC
This is the easiest product to use to make fast sweet tea for an event!! If you forgot to make drinks, you just need fill up your pitcher and stick these in there. 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
Angela C.
San Tan Valley
Purchased at: Walmart
I live in Arizona and make Lipton cold brew tea every week. I love the fresh tea taste. This product is easy to use and always makes the perfect batch of iced tea!
Alexia L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this tea so much! It smells divine and works like a charm. I love this as a treat for myself after a long day. It tastes great and fresh. I highly recommend it! It even tastes great without sugar, and I usually need tons of sugar to stand teas.
Stefanie J.
Clarkdale, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s very hard to find good tea when you don’t add sugar to it! Lipton tea bags are perfect for those who only drink unsweet tea. I’ve used this brand for year and will continue to use it. I buy a box about every other week! Highly recommend
Sophie P.
This stuff is so convenient. Pop a few bags in some water and then you have a giant pitcher of iced tea. This is really only suitable for large amounts, I prefer brewing small patches for single-serve but this stuff is good!
Faith R.
Poway , CA
Purchased at: Kroger
I drink Lipton tea daily. I typically switch between green and black, depending on how I’m feeling. I don’t like hot tea, so I was super stoked to see cold brew teas! I finish off my glass with a ton of ice and a squeeze of lemon.
amy b.
Reedsville, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I always buy this for making my sun tea or just making Iced tea. It's always my favorite brand of tea. Taste so good. I have a iced tea maker and just put the tea bags in, add the ice & water and in a few minutes I have great tasting iced tea
Valerie F.
Flushing, NY
Lipton’s cold brew tea is pretty solid. I get the blueberry one. It has great tea flavor and amazing blueberry flavor. It steeps so quickly just in regular tap water and tastes delicious and clean. Would recommend
Rebecca h.
Does the cold brew tea come in flavors?
Alicia S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
Any tips and tricks to make this taste better?