Lipton®  Cold Brew Iced Tea uploaded by Ofir A.Lipton®  Cold Brew Iced Tea uploaded by Cory B.
Lipton®  Cold Brew Iced Tea

Lipton® Cold Brew Iced Tea

BY LIPTON #23 in Iced Tea

Details:

Easily brew crisp, refreshing Lipton black iced tea from these convenient family-size bags! Using real tea leaves specially blended for iced tea, our Master Blenders crafted this refreshingly delicious blend, where we pick tea leaves at the peak of flavor and blend them to capture as much natural tea taste and aroma as possible.

Lipton iced tea is the perfect addition for any of your meals because is naturally tasty and refreshing. So don’t just default to the usual, enjoy the superior taste of fresh-brewed tea and choose Lipton Cold Brew Unsweetened Family-sized Black Iced Tea Bags.

Simply brew 2 tea bags in a gallon of cold/iced water for 3 minutes, and sweeten to taste. Then sip and let great-tasting Lipton Cold Brew black iced tea brighten your day!

To capture as much of the tea taste and aroma as possible, we have developed and innovative process where we press fresh, high-quality tea leaves to release their natural essence. We then use this essence on our blend.

All our tea bags are 100% sustainably sourced, which translates into ensuring decent wages for tea farmers around the world together with access to quality housing, education and medical care. Your tea is their brighter future.

Orange Pekoe And Pekoe Cut Black Tea

• Does the cold brew tea come in flavors?3 Answers
  • Any tips and tricks to make this taste better? 3 Answers
Lipton®  Cold Brew Iced Tea
Lipton® Cold Brew Iced Tea
Ashley M.
Huntsville, AR
I grew up on Lipton. My granny always had the instant. My mom and aunts always had the regular brew. My preference is the cold brew. I can put it in the pitcher with cold water, put it in the fridge for an hour or two and take the bags out. Add sugar and it's good to go. Don't have to wait for it to cool.
Sophie P.
This stuff is so convenient. Pop a few bags in some water and then you have a giant pitcher of iced tea. This is really only suitable for large amounts, I prefer brewing small patches for single-serve but this stuff is good!
Christina J.
Houston
We love Lipton cold brew tea. It's easy to make & tastes great. If I had one complaint it is that they do not come in an even number. We usually use 4 at a time for a gallon size pitcher, and at the end of the box there are always an odd number left! We will continue to buy. Great product!
Ashley T.
N Tonawanda, NY
This stuff makes it so much easier to make iced tea! No boiling necessary. I put it in the water, let it steep overnight (I love strong tea flavor) and it's perfect!
Alison J.
San Marcos
I love Lipton cold brew tea. It’s extremely easy to make, and the taste is by far my favorite compared to any other brand. My family and I have been using cold brew since I was young, and I grew up learning how to make it. It’s very easy to each other’s how to make using the cold brew packs.
Isabelle S.
Whitefish Bay, WI
I love ice tea and drink it all the time and this is hands down my favorite type. It is super affordable and super easy to make. All I do is put ice water in a glass and it brews in cold water! I drink at least two glasses of it a day I buy it all the time because it is hands down my favorite drink!
Kendall R.
Rawlins, WY
My boyfriend is obsessed with sweet tea and Lipton is completely an affordable brand of tea to make it simple and easy and the cold brew is my favorite because you don’t need to boil the water and you can just throw it in the fridge to finish
Pamela M.
Mobile, AL
I love this stuff. I usually have to use 3 to fill a two gallon pitcher that gets me through the week. I add a little lemon juice and have my 0 calorie refreshing beverage. It's very affordable way to keep yourself hydrated too!
Cassandra R.
one of my favorite ice tea i love it, it has an amazing flavor super affordable it definitely met my expectations its just so delicious and has a very nice packaging i always buy it when i go grocery shopping!
Monica J.
Dierks, AR
I like sweet tea and this is alright. I like the iced tea, not warm tea so this is great. The local Walmart always has plenty stocked and the packaging is good. It's an alright price and I would buy again.
Alicia S.
Martinsburg, WV
Any tips and tricks to make this taste better?
Rebecca h.
Does the cold brew tea come in flavors?