BeveragesIced TeaLipton
Lipton Cold Brew Iced Tea

Lipton® Cold Brew Iced Tea

Details:

Easily brew crisp, refreshing Lipton black iced tea from these convenient family-size bags! Using real tea leaves specially blended for iced tea, our Master Blenders crafted this refreshingly delicious blend, where we pick tea leaves at the peak of flavor and blend them to capture as much natural tea taste and aroma as possible.

Lipton iced tea is the perfect addition for any of your meals because is naturally tasty and refreshing. So don’t just default to the usual, enjoy the superior taste of fresh-brewed tea and choose Lipton Cold Brew Unsweetened Family-sized Black Iced Tea Bags.

Simply brew 2 tea bags in a gallon of cold/iced water for 3 minutes, and sweeten to taste. Then sip and let great-tasting Lipton Cold Brew black iced tea brighten your day!

To capture as much of the tea taste and aroma as possible, we have developed and innovative process where we press fresh, high-quality tea leaves to release their natural essence. We then use this essence on our blend.

All our tea bags are 100% sustainably sourced, which translates into ensuring decent wages for tea farmers around the world together with access to quality housing, education and medical care. Your tea is their brighter future.

Orange Pekoe And Pekoe Cut Black Tea

Does the cold brew tea come in flavors?
Any tips and tricks to make this taste better?
Start your review of Lipton® Cold Brew Iced Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
I am a sweet tea lover and I make it everyday. This is very refreshing and has a great flavor. I use 3 bags of this to make a pitcher of tea and it never tastes watered down. It has just the right amount of caffeine. I love pouring me a glass of this over ice and sitting on my front porch when it is hot outside to cool me down. The price is great and I can get about 7 pitchers of tea out of 1 box.
Lisa T.
Marion, NC
For years I would only buy Lipton tea that I had to boil the bags in water because I didn’t think anything else would compare but I love that Lipton introduced the cold brew bags. Tea is so easy and quick to make now and I don’t have to sacrifice the flavor.
Lorrie M.
Lipton®  Cold Brew Iced Tea uploaded by Lorrie M.
I live in the south where sweet ice tea is a staple! I like to brew my own so I can control the taste. I brew unsweetened, sweetened with sugar and sweetened with monk fruit or Splenda. Lemon on the side for those discerning guests!
Gail S.
Lipton® Cold Brew Iced Tea Ahhhh, nothing like a glass of cold, cold iced tea on a hot summer day! This brews up perfectly Everytime. I love it in a glass filled with ice. Drink up. Enjoy!
Jonathon H.
Perkinston, MS
Lipton®  Cold Brew Iced Tea uploaded by Jonathon H.
Working outside riding the tractor or working the garden, when I come in the house a glass of sweet tea really hits the spot. And this is my brand. There are cheaper brands and I do drink them but this is my favorite. I say give it a try.
Virginia M.
Milton, FL
Lipton®  Cold Brew Iced Tea uploaded by Virginia M.
I used to buy the gallon jugs of pre-made iced tea at the store but as of late I have been making my own. I forgot how easy it is to make tea yourself. You can control the sweetness being from the South we love our sweet tea. These are very inexpensive not to mention you can add the tea bags to your eyes for a mini spa moment.
JMJ J.
Fort Worth, TX
I love sweet tea so of course I’m going to enjoy the brisk taste of Lipton. The Cold brew makes it a quick fix when you’re in a hurry and son’s have the time to boil your tea bags. I would recommend purchasing this item to my friends and strangers alike.
Sofia A.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
I love ice tea!! This one is so good! I’m trying to drink more than coffee and Lipton is my go to brand!
Chamelle S.
Madera, CA
Drinking this tea reminds me of the summers from when I was a child. My mom would make it all the time. So yum! It is still one of my favorites with just the right amount of lemon and sugar.
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
There’s nothing like an ice cold cup of tea Neptune makes a good tea that’s pretty much all I can say about this