BeveragesIced TeaLipton
Cold Brew Family Size Tea Bags

Lipton Cold Brew Family Size Tea Bags

null

Is this good??????
Start your review of Lipton Cold Brew Family Size Tea Bags!
Drea M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Lipton Cold Brew Family Size Tea Bags uploaded by Drea M.
This tea is awesome to use for sun tea brewing. Light sweet tea flavor perfect for a summer day. I brew 4 bags for 4 hours in the sun then serve over ice. Mint or citrus can be added in your glass for extra flavor. The whole family enjoys this refreshing beverage.
Reyianna W.
La Mesa, CA
Lipton Cold Brew Family Size Tea Bags uploaded by Reyianna W.
Purchased at: AmazonFresh
I have to keep 2 boxes on hand at all times. All I drink is sweet tea which has helped me kick soda. These tea bags are fantastic the fact I can use my cold firer water straight from the sink with no waiting is what keeps me repurchasing. I have zero complaints with this product and stand by Lipton for my sweet tea needs.
Amy R.
Cocoa, FL
Lipton Cold Brew Family Size Tea Bags uploaded by Amy R.
My boys and I love sweet tea. My youngest loves to make home made sweet tea so we do it old fashioned style and put it in a jar in the sun and it takes about a half a day to a day to make. This tea is so affordable and you get a lot for the price. It's a brand we trust and a Brand my grandparents used. I grew up on lipton tea and I will continue to buy it. It's so good hot or cold and it's a must have in our cubers. It's a must have tea. Lipton Cold Brew Family Size Tea Bags
Monica Z.
hamden, CT
Lipton Cold Brew Family Size Tea Bags uploaded by Monica Z.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I drink it every with cream or milk in the winter. I like iced tea in the summer. And my favorite brand.
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
I really like to brew my own tea, I like it a little stronger sometimes, these teabags are so good, I recommend you trying these, very affordable and no improvement needed. It really has such a good flavor, my whole family loves this tea, I purchase this product all the time.
Gloria S.
Calexico, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta porque lo puedes beber frio o caliente conforme al clima o gusto de la persona su sabor es delicioso
Priscila J.
Lipton Cold Brew Family Size Tea Bags uploaded by Priscila J.
I love Tea and although I prefer drink hot Tea more than ice Tea, this one is our option at home. I confess that most of the times I drink this tea hot but it is a good drink option to have at home.
Meredith P.
Been using Lipton teabags for 20 plus years. My family loves sweet tea. And this is the only brand we use. No reason to change a thing. In my opinion it has the best flavor. We will always drink this brand.
Prerna A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I like this product because you get a lot for your buck and it's not bad quality. There are definitely better tea bags out there but if you don't want to spend too much money and drink tea frequently, this is a good product to try. I would definitely purchase again when I run out!
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Lipton Cold Brew Family Size Tea Bags is the best tea out there!! Taste really good. I like the larger size tea bags. The price is reasonable. I am satisfied and would recommend this product to others.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...