BY LIPTON

Lipton Cold Brew Decaffeinated Pitcher Size Tea Bags 100% natural Brews in cold water Fresh brewed iced tea in minutes see more...

Angela M.
South Daytona, FL
I am a daily tea drinker. I start my morning with my starbucks coffee and normally that is enough caffeine for me for the day so i was looking for a good decaffeinated tea. This tea i normally drink with caffeine so i figured i'd give the decaff a try. I love this stuff. When i was growing up my mom always used lipton tea bags to brew 'sun tea'
Kasey R.
Lusby, MD
I love drinking ice tea and Lipton is the best one for the price. The decaf is nice for when I want to be drinking tea (instead of water) but really don't want to stay up all night. Always a clean taste and won't break the bank (which is great cause I love making tea).
Tracy W.
Brandon, MS
Love the taste of this tea best if all it won't keep you up because it's decaf. It doesn't have that overpowering taste of strong tea and it's reasonable priced. This is my favorite everyday tea.
Karen P.
Fort Benning, GA
I am a Texas girl and I love sweet tea. This makes some really great sweet tea. I love to use this to make sun tea. Leave it out in the sun for a few hours bring it in and have some great tea!
Theresa H.
Paso Robles, CA
We live in Central CA. it gets up to 115* here at times. Seriously I can put this outside & have tea ready in no time flat. Hands down the best black tea and the perfect iced tea!
Angela S.
The Lipton Cold Brew Decaf tea is a fast, easy, and affordable way to make iced tea. It's also easy to personalize this tea. I add sugar to sweeten it, or mix in some lemonade.
Carmen M.
These are the only tea bags we buy. The cold brew is super simple and quick! Lipton Cold Brew Decaffeinated Family Size Tea Bags 22 ct
I love leptons tea. it always has a great taste, and its a great drink for summer. its got one of those "taste like summer" tastes
Heather B.
This is great! When you're in a hurry you don't have to sit and wait for water to boil! And it still taste great too
Kellyn W.
broxton, GA
Quick and easy. I still love the original Lipton but this is great for occasions where you are in a hurry.