BY LIPTON

Lipton Cold Brew Decaffeinated Pitcher Size Tea Bags 100% natural Brews in cold water Fresh brewed iced tea in minutes see more...

Carmen M.
Carmen M.
These are the only tea bags we buy. The cold brew is super simple and quick! Lipton Cold Brew Decaffeinated Family Size Tea Bags 22 ct
Kellyn W.
Kellyn W.
Broxton, GA
Quick and easy. I still love the original Lipton but this is great for occasions where you are in a hurry.
mini M.
mini M.
Foodie Expert
Bad taste.. Not so great.....got to be more tasty.. Strong.....,................................
Kasey R.
Kasey R.
Lusby, MD
I love drinking ice tea and Lipton is the best one for the price. The decaf is nice for when I want to be drinking tea (instead of water) but really don't want to stay up all night. Always a clean taste and won't break the bank (which is great cause I love making tea).
Amanda  A.
Amanda A.
Gray, GA
Lipton has to be my favorite brand of tea it is alway refreshing and has a great taste.
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Paso Robles, CA
We live in Central CA. it gets up to 115* here at times. Seriously I can put this outside & have tea ready in no time flat. Hands down the best black tea and the perfect iced tea!
Heather B.
Heather B.
This is great! When you're in a hurry you don't have to sit and wait for water to boil! And it still taste great too
Karen P.
Karen P.
Fort Benning
Foodie Expert
I am a Texas girl and I love sweet tea. This makes some really great sweet tea. I love to use this to make sun tea. Leave it out in the sun for a few hours bring it in and have some great tea!
Angela S.
Angela S.
The Lipton Cold Brew Decaf tea is a fast, easy, and affordable way to make iced tea. It's also easy to personalize this tea. I add sugar to sweeten it, or mix in some lemonade.
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Brandon, MS
Foodie Expert
Love the taste of this tea best if all it won't keep you up because it's decaf. It doesn't have that overpowering taste of strong tea and it's reasonable priced. This is my favorite everyday tea.