BY LIPTON

Lipton Iced Tea Unsweetened Tea K-Cups deliver a rich, aromatic cup of unsweetened iced black tea you can enjoy anytime. This iced black tea is classic and America’s best iced tea with Lipton tea leaves picked at the peak of flavor and brewed over ice.

Brew hot over ice with your Keurig machine to enjoy your Lipton Iced Tea Unsweetened Tea K-Cups in three simple steps, 1. Fill, Place a 16-oz cup filled with ice under your brewer. 2. Brew, insert K-Cup pack and brew on 6-oz or 8oz setting. 3. Enjoy, Stir it up and sip away!

A Lipton Iced Tea Unsweetened Tea K-Cup is the most convenient way to enjoy the perfect cup of iced tea. Sip and let great-tasting refreshing Lipton Iced Tea Unsweetened brighten your day!

Orange Pekoe And Pekoe Cut Black Tea

Buy on Jet.com*
Brooke B.
This makes drinking tea such a breeze, you just pop it into the keurig and you now have a glass of tea. I love using these and they taste amazing! If you haven’t tried these, I would highly recommend it
Amanda H.
Atlantic Beach
Like Lipton over luzziane tea. Prefer k cup for the freshest cup either hot or cold. Have lemon and honey with mine. K cups are a little more expensive but worth it to me.
Ashley J.
Lexington , KY
I love iced tea and I'm VERY picky about it. I always struggle to make it just like the restaurants or my dad do (trust me it's his specialty). So when I found these I was skeptical. They are SO good. Making a glass of this is strong and refreshing. I buy them frequently. Running out of these is a code red just like when I run out of my coffee K cups!
April M.
Kansas City, MO
I love iced tea, it is my preferred drink over soda pop any day. I like it sweetened and since we cut out sugar a while back I use splenda to make sweet tea these days. This is makes the perfect pitcher of tea, where you boil it or make sun tea it will be great for both.
Samantha F.
Gainesville, GA
I love black tea and I'm so happy it comes in a k-cup. I buy this stuff all the time so I don't waste it. Other brands generally do not sell black tea in k cup form so I really like that aspect of this product.
Holly n.
I have never tried this but I would love too. It sounds good but I don't like to go out of my box that I know and try different things much. Maybe one day my husband will want to try it and we can try it together
Refrescante, es de mis favoritos para una reunion o una bebida fria en dias de sol. No es muy dulce por lo que no empalaga. Colocandole jugo de limon queda genial.
Donica B.
Huntsville, AL
Love Lipton tea! We add sugar to ours to create southern sweet tea. This works well as a base and this brand does a good job at providing excellent taste.
Tabatha S.
California, MO
I love these K-cups! It's such a quick and easy way to get my tea fix for the day! I get sick of drinking water and Lipton tea is always my go to!
Claire M.
Love these in the morning when not in the mood for coffee. These make a nice rich but smooth cup of relaxing tea