BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Details:

Lipton, (Black, Herbal & Green Teas), 28 Count, 2.1oz Box (Pack of 3) (Orange) A distinctive herbal blend of orange peel, cinnamon, chicory and clove. This unforgettable taste sensation of fruit and light spices complemented by an alluring fresh orange...

Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
I love trying different types of teas. This product is good because you can try black, herbal, and green to see if you would want to try any specialty types of teas. Personally, it takes a while to get used to the black and green teas. Once you do, though, you can try other variations of those. Lipton is an affordable brand.
Cortney M.
New Albany, IN
I love the green tea is very refreshing. I love green tea because I feel like it puts me in a better mood and gives me a little natural energy.
Sandra M.
Este te es riquisimo, es de lo mejor!! es perfecto para una buen desayuno veraniego. Super barato y de muy buena calidad.
Vicky S.
I like these flavors, especially the english breakfast tea. Lipton is a good middle of the road tea for flavor and price.
tabetha T.
I tried this and do not like the taste al all to me it has a bad after taste.
Jessica C.
Vancouver, BC
I love tea, it is all I drink besides water. Unfortunately, these are not my cup of tea. I appreciate the fact, that there are a variety of flavours to try but they just do not stand out to me. I prefer more subtle or refreshing teas, and these just do not fit the bill.
zineb a.
Agadir
Lipton ici au Maroc malheureusement on ne trouve pas tous les ses produits juste le tea et le ice tea et c'est le meilleur pour moi.
Raquel G.
New Castle, DE
Un pack estupendo para disfrutar de una excelente variedad de tés. Lipton trabaja de forma estupenda sus especialidades.
Vanessa H.
Muy refrescante, agradable sabor, no es muy dulce ni muy agrio. Marca prestigiosa. Recomendado. ....
Engy g.
damietta
omg !! 😻😻 I really love this product 🙊👌I can't imagine my life without it💞💞It has very tasty👍😻😻