BY BRISK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ok, we admit it. We scoured the south for the boldest sweet tea recipe we could find. Then we stole it. Once you taste our Brisk Sweet Tea, we think you'll agree - the buckshot in our fenders was worth it.

• Does anyone else get heartburn from this stuff but not ho...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jenni R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Easily one of my favorite flavors of Brisk. This sweet tea isn't overly sweet, but has a pretty good flavor. The tea isn't the most spectacular ever, but it is super cheap. It's a little over a dollar at Walmart, and you can get it for a dollar at the dollar stores. You get a lot of tea for the price you paid.
Laura T.
Olmito, TX
Tastes good, for my taste I like it sweeter but it has no aftertaste so for me is just ok. The lime taste is very minimal and it doesn't have a conflict with the ice tea flavor or actually compliments it fabulously
Dawatha B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I always buy this tea!! It's the only tea i get! If I'm getting a big cup from the gas station i get the big huge bottles from the grocery stores or corner stores. I LOVE THIS TEA!!!!
Ashley M.
Virginia Beach, VA
Go to tea when I'm running around. I love it. I'm not a huge fan of the lemonade and tea mix. I like the original flavor. I think that it is really good and I would recommend it to anyone else. I think it's very cheap but good too.
Olivia M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love sweat tea and this brand is a yummy one! It is also very affordable for each bottle! I enjoyed it and I would purchase it again! I have had it multiple times and I will get it again! I recommend!
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I accidentally picked up the wrong flavor today; I usually get the lemon. This is the worst bottled tea I've had in my whole life. It tastes soured and it's not even sweet! I'll never get the wrong flavor again.
Brianna T.
Tucson, AZ
I love brisk drinks so much. I always get this in the store when I'm traveling or am just really thirsty. I love all the kinds especially this one. It tastes so delicious!
Shaunta H.
Hamilton, OH
Good tea. Don't drink tea much, but I can drink this. It has a good taste. I don't think it is to sweet or to strong of the caffeine test. Definitely need to drink while ice cold. I would buy again.
Lauren K.
Cincinnati , OH
My go to drink when at a gas station or convenience store. There is a lot of tea in the bottle and for the price you really can't beat it. I love a few different varieties but I always come back to the iced tea.
Valentina Z.
I like this tea very much. It has good flavor. It's just I feel like it has too much sugar or the color might stain my teeth. I would recommend but I personally like Starbucks better.
Heather G.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone else get heartburn from this stuff but not home brewed tea?