Lipton Brisk Peach Green Tea Iced Tea

Lipton Brisk Peach Green Tea Iced Tea: That’s Brisk, baby! Visit drinkbrisk.com Low sodium see more...

• Whats your favorite blend I love the gren tee peach and fruit punch1 Answers
Makayla S.
Charleston
I have a small grocery store just down the road from me and every time I stop by there I buy this for .99 cents. FOR 1 LITER!!!! That's a amazing deal for such a great tasting beverage.
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN
Foodie Expert
I love this peach green tea. My only problem is that it is very hard to find in stores! I would buy it on every grocery trip if it was readily available!
Frankie L.
Foodie Expert
Sooo gooooddd. If I’m in the mood for a flavored tea this is what I’m most likely to choose. I love the mixture of peach and green tea
Emdog M.
Bowie, MD
I only had it once and now i cant find it any where ughh it was so good tho im ao mad i cant find rhese everywhere
Rachel G.
Newcastle-under-Lyme, England
This is okay. I don't really reach for iced tea all that much as I'm an English breakfast kinda girl but I love this on holiday. Super refreshing and the flavour tastes great. I always opt for this on holiday
Sadie B.
Not very good tasting and not good for you either. Basically a waste of money
Yolanda D.
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite blend I love the gren tee peach and fruit punch