BY BRISK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly!

Vicky D.
This drink is delicious and has zero calories,, aka the things i am looking for most in my iced teas. On that note, this is very refreshing with a few ice cubes on a hot day. This is also a super affordable drink, so you can totally just stop by the grocery store and pick some up for the house.
Cristian C.
this tea is best served cold and also it has good tastes & very affordable. i think people who really don't like tea would actually love this tea because of it's incredible flavor i buy this everytime i see it!
clarissa b.
it was so good and it was natural and i really controls your thirst and it quenches any who i believe that arizzona tea has a better tastes but lipton is still good
Jessica S.
I really enjoy Brisk No Calorie Lemon Iced Tea! I prefer it super cold with ice but also don't mind it right out of the plastic bottle. I find bottled teas, especially with lemon, to take on a different taste than just a normal homemade tea but still enjoy them. I've this one a few times and it is great to grab when I'm not at home. I do prefer my own homemade tea at home though.
Rebekah F.
Cypress, TX
These are percent for when I don't have time to brew tea. It's perfect for on the go so I can enjoy tea which is my favorite drink! I love tea it's so yummy and filling without being super high in calories or sugar!
Nicole G.
Laceyville, PA
No funny aftertaste, always fresh. And affordable to boot. Love Lipton Tea! Every flavor I have tried as of yet has been good, but his by far is my favorite.
Ate A.
Spring, TX
This taste so good
I love this tea, I buy a box of it on Costco and just put th m in the fridge and very time I'm running I just grab one and enjoy it
Kaylyn K.
Burton , MI
Love brisk lemon tea! One of my favorites to drink! Great quality tea will recommend. Great flavor, and I don't drink much tea but this is perfect
Rebecca O.
Sanford, FL
This is a great no calorie drink. It has the same great taste as the original. This drink is best served with lots of ice on a hot summer day!
Ronda L.
Manchester, TN
I use these it is light and has a very good taste to it. i take it with me when i am on the go. and does not cost a lot. i use it all the time.