BY LIPTON #72 in Iced Tea

Brisk no calorie lemon iced tea 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

Christine B.
Christine B.
Schaumburg, IL
Lipton Brisk tea with lemon is what warmer weather and summer are all about.  It's the perfect refresher for this time of year.  Available everywhere and very affordable, especially during holiday sales.  If you are trying to find a beverage with great taste and few calories, this is it.  You can add fresh fruit or even your favorite flavored vodka for variety.  Great to have on hand, chilled, for parties and family cook-outs.  Stock up now!
Ivonne M.
Ivonne M.
El Paso, TX
I really love this tea, it is amazing because its flavor is sweet but not extremely sweet, and the lemon flavor makes the perfect beverage to a sunny and hot day. Also, i can find it in every store I go, I will recommend to everybody to try this tea, also , it is totally affordable !
Ariya J.
Ariya J.
Combined Lcks, WI
This is a great tasting ice tea. If you are wanting to try something new and aren't used to the taste of tea, then this is the drink for you. The lemonade isn't to overpowering that you can't taste the tea, but the tea isn't to strong either. The packaging for this amazing drink is great quality. This is a drink you wished you tried earlier, definitely a product you need to buy!
Niha K.
Niha K.
Woodside, NY
I love drinking ice tea! I don't like drinking fizzy drinks and i tend to go towards ice tea. i drink it whenever i order in a restaurant or when i need something to cool me off, I like the 12 pack one because i find the to be cheaper and i have them at home with me and i use to carry a can with me to college during summer.
Caitlyn E.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
This tea is decently good. If I don't have any made I will go out to the store and buy a pack of these. It tastes weird at first because there's a lemon taste, but other than that it tastes great.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Jeffersonvlle, OH
I seriously can't get enough of this stuff! I've always loved the Brisk brand and since I've been on a low calorie diet this has been my go to when I'm craving something guilt free with some flavor. It tastes so good and doesn't make me feel bad for drinking it. It's awesome!
Julia B.
Julia B.
Batavia, OH
Use to drink this all the time til I started to work out and watch what I put in my body. The flavor is crisp and the tea taste great. It has its own unique flavor. For the price you can't pass up. I would recommend this to friends for a backyard grill out or a day at the beach.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Wilton, IA
This is one of my favorite canned iced teas and have enjoyed it since I was younger. It's a little on the sweeter side, but it always quenches my thirst. The lemon flavor adds a nice touch as well and helps balance out some of the sweetness. It's also a great buy for 12 cans worth.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
As much as I do enjoy other products by Lipton, I really really dislike Brisk. It has this weird too sour but also too sugary taste that leaves a gross aftertaste in my mouth. I would totally recommend buying another brand of lemon flavored beverage
Merlie L.
Merlie L.
Middlesboro, KY
This product is at the top of my list on drinks! I love the flavor and have drank this for years! My husband is a big fan too. Very affordable and worth the price! I will continue to buy this product and recommend it if you haven't tried it before.