Lipton Brisk® Mango Iced Tea Can

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
This Lipton brisk ice tea mango flavored tea is soooo good . I was first introduced to this drink at the gas station and later at Taco Bell. I don't purchase it often because it's so sweet and sugary but when I'm craving ice tea it's my first option. I love anything mango flavored so this tea is amazing. It tastes like juicy ripe mangos. It's so addicting you want more and more. That's why I don't even get it a lot because I know I won't reach for water if I get it all the time. Sometimes it's hard to find you might luck up and find it at walmart .
Ashlyn R.
I live brisk tea!!! I've tried all of their tea and I haven't ONE that I don't like. I love how they have this tangy odd kinda flavor but I love it. I'm a repeated customer and I always will be. I buy these by the pack every pay check. I get judged but it's better than cokes.
Devin Lyle C.
Jacksonville, NC
This drink, unlike the other brisk teas which are absolutely delicious, is quite an acquired taste I suppose. I really didn't care for it which is strange because I love Brisk and I love Mango.
Alexis S.
San Antonio, TX
O I really love pretty much anything mango and this I this tea is so refreshing. It has the right amount of mango in it. It really did surprise me that it tasted so good because most canned teas wouldn't taste as good
Vanessa B.
Fresno, CA
I enjoy this tea I like all favor this brand has also this drink is super adorable, and tasty especially when it's nice and cold it tastes so good I definitely recommend this as well.
Ashley L.
Wyncote, PA
Lipton is my favorite ice tea brand hands down! It's inexpensive and tastes like real ice tea! I love all their flavors, especially this mango flavor! So delicious!
antazia j.
Las Cruces, NM
this drink was really good. it left a satisfying taste in my mouth. i love mangos and i love tea so to have it in one is perfect, it was very affordable and cheap. it did meet my expectations quite well. i would recommend this to everyone who likes mangos and tea
Sydney S.
South Vienna , OH
Very cheap and tastes very sweet and has a strong tea flavor. It's cheaper and sweeter than other tea brands. Has a naturally sweet tea flavor. This tea is very affordable and I would purchase this beverage again.
Emily R.
Brisk iced tea, brisk lemonade - both are drinks that have great flavor and meets every expectation that can be found when reading the labels. It's a sweeter taste and I would definitely be buying it again soon
Gloria H.
This is great iced tea and a southern favorite brand. I purchase this when I'm hosting my southern pals so they can have some delicious tea with minimal work on my behalf.