Lipton Brisk® Lemonade Juice Drink Plastic Bottle uploaded by Amia D.

BY BRISK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Blast your thirst with the bold, fruit flavored taste of Brisk juice drinks. Available in a wide variety of great tasting fruit flavors.

Emily S.
Brentwood, MO
I tried Brisk because I was at a restaurant and that's the only lemonade they had to offer. I wasn't a big fan of it. I would have rather had the stereotypical Minute Maid lemonade offered at most other restaurants. The taste just seemed rather off and didn't quench my thirst.
Brooke H.
Portsmouth, OH
Very refreshing drink . I really enjoy this lemonade I buy this frequently. And I will continue to do so it is also a very cheap price only 99cents ! That's a steal ! If you haven't tried it you should what do you have to lose?
emily g.
Gastonia, NC
its just not that good. its not sweet enough for ne but i like really sweet lemonade so if you dont you might really like this
Jacqueline V.
Pasco, WA
I like it because it's cheap it taste good and I enjoy I really do especially when I don't have the time to do hot tea
Bryanna V.
Belen
I love these I think they're fantastic especially for their price point they're great in flavor and just yummy
Autumn O.
Anderson, SC
It is good !! you have to get it !! See, my family loves it & we drink it every day!! I highly recommend
Ra M.
kuwait
I really like this lemon juice drink, it's really yummy, but I wouldn't recommend you to drink the whole bottle because it will hurt your stomach so badly but it's the type of drink is that you want to drink more of.
Daniela V.
Miami, ['FL', '', '']

This is a good option when I do not get it in peach lipton, it is refreshing and serves to accompany any food or snack
Pinot P.
Good standard lemonade. A little sweet, a little tarte, great summer drink. I love having it with ice in the summer.
Jenni M.
Antigua
This is delicious!
The packaging is a little strange but the taste is amazing. I recommend it to everyone