Lipton Brisk® Lemon Iced Tea Can uploaded by Dywuan E.

BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby!

Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I love tea but this tea has way too much lemon in it. I usually really enjoy tea with lemon but this product has way too much. You pretty much can't even taste the tea because all you get is the taste of sour lemons in your mouth. I think it's horrible in my opinion but I gave them 3 stars for at least trying. They really need to up their tea game. Would not repurchase and I wouldn't recommend to anyone unless you love lemons.
Maria P.
Omg these is the most amazing drink I have had in my entire life. However I feel like most stores don't carry the can size so I buy the 3 litter bottle to enjoy with my family. Its not overpriced and the taste itself makes up for what you spend on this drink. Definitely recommend!
Marisa R.
This tea is basically my last desperate resort when i'm craving tea. Its not bad by any means, but its not my preferred. I would much rather have fresh brewed tea over canned tea. My mom LOVES it. I can do without and don't typically buy for myself.
Karen r.
I loove this they are so good and i pick them over soda anytime. I always brisk because the tea always hits my spot when it comes to sweetness. Its not to sweet and its not to unsweet it is the perfect amount of sugar needed.
Bella R.
San antonio, TX
I looooove this tea and I keep it stocked up in my house at all times, it's better than other teas and it's better than Soda I think, I drink this when I want something other than water and recommend it
Leishla S.
Lancaster
This drink reminds me of my childhood. When I lived in Brooklyn and would go to the Bodega to buy a drink and chips. I've always liked this iced tea. I still buy it!
Genesses P.
San Antonio , TX
I'm a tea lover, it's so good! And brisk tea is one of my favorite teas ever! It's really good but I just don't like the after taste it leaves, but it's not something so bad I can tolerate it, but still great buy!
Candice J.
This is one of my favorites and also one of my sons favorites. Its perfect for the summer time, its refreshing and so yummy. It has just the right amount of Lemon taste to it with it not being over powering. Definitely would recommend this for the summer time fun.
Kaila W.
['Interlachen', ''], FL
I love Sweet Tea lemonades and these have the perfect balance between the two. The lemonade flavor doesn't over power the tea taste, but it's also enough so that it doesn't just taste watered down.
Anthony B.
Massapequa , NY
I love brisk tea I have a couple friends who like brisk and a few friends who like nestea we always argue about which is the best Brisk always wins hands down love that TEA