BY LIPTON

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Brisk Lemon Iced Tea 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

Jacky J.
Jacky J.
Atlanta, GA
This iced teat has the perfect amount of flavor that you would want on a hot day. I love drinking they iced tea with my meals, it definitely tastes refreshing. The price of this 12 pack vs buying individual iced teas is absolutely affordable, especially for parties. I definitely recommend this product
Angel W.
Angel W.
Richmond, CA
I have these Lipton Brisk six packs iced teas in my trunk. I drink these whil on my shift. Easy to carry. I can drink these all day and feel good. Perfect when sick with colds. Just warm up a little in a cup and relief on the way. I drink these on hot days to keep cool.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
I always have Brisk Lemon Iced tea at a party. It exceeds my expectations every time, as well as my guests. It has a flavor that is a great mix of lemon and tea. I purchase this every time I go to a convenient store (in the 36 oz bottles) as a quick drink.
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
The Lemon Iced Tea is my favorite tea to drink. its not too sweet and very refreshing. Other teas sometimes don't quench my thirst but this tea does. My whole family enjoys it which is rare when we all like the same thing!
Beydi S.
Beydi S.
Not my go to but I like the flavor and it goes well with pizza...other than that the taste is smooth especially when served with ice
Lashaun l.
Lashaun l.
Mount Vernon, NY
Everyone loves a good ice tea. This one is the best especially when it's cold
Sereana N.
Sereana N.
As a child I would love drinking Brisk. But as I got older my taste bud and brisk wasn't agreeing with eachother any more. It started to taste gross and had a weird taste. I stopped drinking it for a long time. Until about three months ago I went to a family party and they had cans of it outside. So I decided to take one too see if I would like it again. NOPE! Guess I grew out of it.
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Lipton Brisk Lemon Iced Tea 12 oz, 12 pk This is my favorite canned tea! I can drink one in .25 seconds. It's so good when your thirsty, it's flavor is unique and amazing! I buy a 12 pack for a week's worth and they're around $3.60 for a 12 at Foodtown. Definitely recommend these to anyone even if you don't like tea I bet you'll enjoy Brisk lemon tea!
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fall Branch, TN
I love the refreshing taste of tea in a can. This is so good on a hot day when I am relaxing on the porch after a long day of working in the garden. For the times I want to have a regular tea, this is the one I grab. I love the eye-catching design on the packaging as well.
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Pahokee, FL
Perfect for a day out with the family. It definitely helps when you're thirsty plus it's delicious. You can pretty much drink it while having lunch or when you're taking a snack break. I would recommend this product