BY BRISK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Crack open a Brisk Half & Half Tropical Lemonade and get transported to a tropical island destination. Tangy, refreshing flavor--no passport required. That's Brisk Baby!

McKenna B.
Greenville, PA
Love it! It's delicious and has a perfect mix of tea and lemonade! I buy this every time I go to the gas station. The only downside to this product is the slightly awkward feeling it leaves in your mouth. If you can get past the film-like feeling, you'd like it!
Kaylin R.
Morgan City, LA
Big enough to quench your thirst! It's sweet! I think there is no improvement to be made, the price is very affordable but could be a little more cheaper then it is. And I would definitely recommend this product to other!! Enjoy!
Angelica C.
Victoria, TX
Love this Tea. Came across it during the summer & have not stopped loving it. Can only find it in one local store but worth the hunt. It’s beyond affordable as almost all brisk/Lipton teas are.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Tori P.
Tastes great but only when really cold. As it starts to warm up it tastes gross and leaves a nasty after taste. So if you don't drink your drinks very fast I don't recommend it.
Casey G.
Milton, NH
It taste good and they are cheap. Only down fall it's a big can or bottle and can be hard to finish the whole thing. And cans you can close back up. But other than that the drink is perfect
Hannah N.
Oklahoma City, OK
I bought this thinking it would be similar to Peace Tea's tea + lemonade tea in a can but I was wrong. I wasn't too crazy about the flavor of this, but it's still a great price for the amount you get.
Completely recommend this item to everyone! One of my many favorites from brisk is the half and half. They're cheap, so if you're anything like me you can buy a lot! Nice taste and even better after it's been in the fridge for a little while.
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this Tea/lemonade!! I like to treat myself to this tea when I'm thirsty and want something other than water! its the perfect blend of half and half and I can find this drink almost anywhere! It's a really good/ affordable price! I love tea and I love lemonade and I love them even more together! Brisk makes amazing beverages and this half and half is one of my favorites!
Cindy S.
Mission, TX
Absolutely love it. Especially when it is a hot summer day. Since I live in South Texas we desire a cold beverage 10 months out of the year. It quenches your thirst.