Lipton Brisk® Half & Half Iced Tea & Lemonade Can uploaded by valiere s.Lipton Brisk® Half & Half Iced Tea & Lemonade Can uploaded by Lakiya N.

BY LIPTON #46 in Iced Tea

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meet the brisk with the split personality. Is it a bold refreshing iced tea, or a tangy sweet lemonade? The answer is yes to both! It's half iced tea, half lemonade, and all bold.

Heather W.
Fremont, CA
This drink is so refreshing! I enjoy drinking these on hot summer days! You can find these anywhere groceries are sold. The price point is great! I highly recommend this product. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is the taste, it’s a little bitter but still tastes great!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is so good. I think the can sortof gives it a weird flavor but other than that it's the perfect amount of tea to lemonade! If you love Arnold Palmer's this is a great cheap choice. Not the best but still good!!
Isabella F.
Harrisonburg, VA
This is a really tasty iced tea however it is a little too sweet and artificial tasting. I think that the packaging could definitely be updated too, as the design has not changed in over a decade. I think they could appeal to more customers by creating more "health" type products.
April C.
Los Angeles, CA
Lipton is such a classic tea brand! I love tea so much and lemonade ice tea is one of my favorite drinks. This is such a delicious canned option to carry with you on the go or just keep at home chilled. Another thing about this brand is that it is affordable so it is a good buy
Emma C.
Grand Forks, ND
I love half and half tea from any line really but Lipton really is the best on my part. It is very cheap and affordable which is nice when some teas can just be outstanding in price. If I go to a gas station and look for teas this is what I pick up.
Diorr D.
Baltimore, MD
this has always been one of my favorite beverages. It absolutely met my expectations. Super affordable. It’s a delicious and refreshing drink with a great flavor! I️ would totally buy again!  I’d recommend to anyone.
Bryana G.
Mission Hills, CA
Nasty nasty nasty. I’ve always hated the way all Brisk mixtures tasted. I️ can’t even explain the flavor and texture of them, they’re just like kind of thick and weird and I️ can’t stand it. I️ will never willingly buy a brisk for myself.
Deanna S.
Elk Grove, CA
This is pretty sweet but good. If you like lemon in your tea, it can definitely be tasted in this brand. I pick this up when I go on road trips because it has a flavor that is strong in each sip. I would buy this product again.
IRAM S.
I love ice tea, and these lipton half and half's are the best go to products when one is too lazy to make one at home!
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
I'm not really a big fan of iced tea or lemonade but mixed together, wow! It's not too heavy, bitter or sweet. Really surprised I like this as much as I do. Very refreshing. Would definitely buy again and highly recommend!