BY LIPTON #49 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Lipton Blueberry Pomegranate Energize To Go Iced Tea Mix: 0 calories Sugar free Sodium free With B vitamins and caffeine see more...

Lauren S.
I don't like water, but I LOVE this mix, & as a college student in the last few weeks of my final semester, I need all of the energy that I can get. This drink mix just pours into a bottle of water and automatically adds so much flavor and gives me so much energy that I didn't have before. The to-go pack design is so convenient and easy to carry in my purse to pull out and use in class or wherever I may be! I highly recommend giving this a try.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
This helps with the dullness of plain water all of the time. It has a unique taste that may not appeal to everyone but is a easy mix to give you something different. I didn't see much more energy than normal, but then that could just be me. I am still undecided if I will purchase again.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
I am obsessed with anything that has blueberry in it. I really was skeptical about how this would taste as a tea but the flavor is so great there's nothing compares to it because it so good. I will definitely purchase this over and over. My son even loved them!
Madeline O.
I was so excited to try this tea. I love the little on the go packs because they are quick and convenient but this was disgusting! I felt like I was drinking dirty water with a little juice and sugar mixed in it. It also stained my teeth when I was drinking it. I have never had a drink do that to me before. Would NOT recommend.
Sophia M.
Hattiesburg, MS
This did not work for me at all, I am one of those people who isn't really affected by caffeine st all, but when I used this I got terrible migranes ( I NEVER get headaches), so I threw it all away bc that should not happen
Yesenia C.
Hamilton, NJ
I absolutely love these. I was apprehensive at first about trying this tea. I do not like energy drinks and I'm not particularly fond of blueberry or pomegranate. I bought a variety pack and gave in and tried this flavor.
Let me tell you, it tastes great and it absolutely does give you an energy boost. I carry some of these in my purse always.
Jordyn L.
I love Lipton to go, I've always loved Lipton, my favorite tea of all time! And to go is so wonderful when you're in a hurry or want it later and are out and about! Super awesome!
Stephanie H.
Paterson
I love that it's a to go product, so if I'm not feeling energized I can simply pour this in my bottle of water to go! It does keep you energized but only for a certain amount of time. At least it does what it says for the most part, that's basically the only con for me!
Cameron M.
Chattanooga, TN
This product was alright, I love Lipton's teas but I don't know if I'd ever buy this one again. I'm not a big fan of blueberry though, so it could just be my personal preference. I didn't feel like the energy part did very much other than add a weird taste to the tea.
Andrea R.
Doral, FL
I always liked to consider myself a tea drinker, but I really wasn't until I found these tea bags. Delicious! I was skeptical at first since Lipton, while a well-known name, doesn't really make artisan teas all that well. I was so wrong. The tea is a perfect balance of sweet and savory, with each sip lending itself naturally into the next. Because it's a white tea, there are very low tannins. And the tea bags themselves are fun. These are not your mother's teabags. Way cool mesh with a pyramid design allows for better steepage (plus it just looks awesome). I definitely recommend this to anyone, tea lover or not! It will make you a convert.
Danielle B.
Oshawa
What does it taste like?
Karina D.
caracas
¿Qué tan fuerte es el sabor de este té?