BY LIPTON #40 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Description:

Enjoy iced tea on the go with Lipton Energize Iced Tea Mix packets. This natural iced tea comes in individually wrapped packets that slip easily into your lunch or bag. Just pour it into your water bottle and shake to enjoy refreshing iced tea anytime. This sugar-free iced tea mix is caffeinated, and contains ginseng, guarana and B vitamins, making it a good choice for an afternoon pick-me-up. This package contains 10 packets of Lipton blueberry pomegranate tea.

Lipton Blueberry Pomegranate Energize To Go Iced Tea Mix:

• 0 calories
  • Sugar free
  • Sodium free
  • With B vitamins and caffeine

Ingredients: Green Tea Powder, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Maltodextrin, Caffeine, Sucralose (Sweetener, Splenda Brand),L Guarana Seed, Modified Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide (Prevents Caking), Pomegranate Juice Solids, Niacinamide, Red 40, Calcium Pantothenate, Panax Ginseng, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Cyanocobalamin

Lauren S.
I don't like water, but I LOVE this mix, & as a college student in the last few weeks of my final semester, I need all of the energy that I can get. This drink mix just pours into a bottle of water and automatically adds so much flavor and gives me so much energy that I didn't have before. The to-go pack design is so convenient and easy to carry in my purse to pull out and use in class or wherever I may be! I highly recommend giving this a try.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
This helps with the dullness of plain water all of the time. It has a unique taste that may not appeal to everyone but is a easy mix to give you something different. I didn't see much more energy than normal, but then that could just be me. I am still undecided if I will purchase again.
Madeline O.
I was so excited to try this tea. I love the little on the go packs because they are quick and convenient but this was disgusting! I felt like I was drinking dirty water with a little juice and sugar mixed in it. It also stained my teeth when I was drinking it. I have never had a drink do that to me before. Would NOT recommend.
Yesenia C.
Hamilton, NJ
I absolutely love these. I was apprehensive at first about trying this tea. I do not like energy drinks and I'm not particularly fond of blueberry or pomegranate. I bought a variety pack and gave in and tried this flavor.
Let me tell you, it tastes great and it absolutely does give you an energy boost. I carry some of these in my purse always.
Stephanie H.
Paterson
I love that it's a to go product, so if I'm not feeling energized I can simply pour this in my bottle of water to go! It does keep you energized but only for a certain amount of time. At least it does what it says for the most part, that's basically the only con for me!
Cameron M.
Chattanooga, TN
This product was alright, I love Lipton's teas but I don't know if I'd ever buy this one again. I'm not a big fan of blueberry though, so it could just be my personal preference. I didn't feel like the energy part did very much other than add a weird taste to the tea.
Andrea R.
Doral, FL
I always liked to consider myself a tea drinker, but I really wasn't until I found these tea bags. Delicious! I was skeptical at first since Lipton, while a well-known name, doesn't really make artisan teas all that well. I was so wrong. The tea is a perfect balance of sweet and savory, with each sip lending itself naturally into the next. Because it's a white tea, there are very low tannins. And the tea bags themselves are fun. These are not your mother's teabags. Way cool mesh with a pyramid design allows for better steepage (plus it just looks awesome). I definitely recommend this to anyone, tea lover or not! It will make you a convert.
Kristen K.
Auburn Hills, MI
Really nice flavor! Very easy to make and keep with you for on the go drinks! I don't know I would buy it again just because it wouldn't be my first choice but it's definitely in a league of its own and if you like ice tea, this would probably be for you!
Ronda N.
This tea to go is really good! I love the flavor! They come in these convenient little pkg. to put into your water bottle when you want to flavor your water, will definitely recommend this product to others and will definitely purchase again myself!
Alessandra P.
I tried this tea one day not thinking much of it. I didn't think blueberry tea would taste very good, but boy was I wrong! This tea is absolutely delicious and I prefer it over other tea now. I would recommend everyone give this product a chance
Danielle B.
Oshawa
What does it taste like?
Karina D.
caracas
¿Qué tan fuerte es el sabor de este té?