BY LIPTON #54 in Iced Tea

Lipton Blueberry Pomegranate Energize To Go Iced Tea Mix: 0 calories Sugar free Sodium free With B vitamins and caffeine see more...

Lauren S.
Foodie Expert
I don't like water, but I LOVE this mix, & as a college student in the last few weeks of my final semester, I need all of the energy that I can get. This drink mix just pours into a bottle of water and automatically adds so much flavor and gives me so much energy that I didn't have before. The to-go pack design is so convenient and easy to carry in my purse to pull out and use in class or wherever I may be! I highly recommend giving this a try.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
Foodie Expert
This helps with the dullness of plain water all of the time. It has a unique taste that may not appeal to everyone but is a easy mix to give you something different. I didn't see much more energy than normal, but then that could just be me. I am still undecided if I will purchase again.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Foodie Expert
I am obsessed with anything that has blueberry in it. I really was skeptical about how this would taste as a tea but the flavor is so great there's nothing compares to it because it so good. I will definitely purchase this over and over. My son even loved them!
Madeline O.
I was so excited to try this tea. I love the little on the go packs because they are quick and convenient but this was disgusting! I felt like I was drinking dirty water with a little juice and sugar mixed in it. It also stained my teeth when I was drinking it. I have never had a drink do that to me before. Would NOT recommend.
Elizabeth M.
National City, CA
Foodie Expert
Love these great for long trips in the car. Not too salty but would recommend having a beverage with it. They can be messy if toddlers eat them, on the other hand they are easy to clean up. If you give these kids while you are busy doing housework they will stay busy eating these while doing an activity on their own.
Denise L.
Foodie Expert
Say Hello To Sexy LegsSay Hello To Sexy LegsSay Hello To Sexy LegsSay Hello To Sexy LegsSay Hello To Sexy LegsSay Hello To Sexy LegsSay Hello To Sexy LegsSay Hello To Sexy LegsSay Hello To Sexy LegsSay Hello To Sexy LegsSay Hello To Sexy LegsSay Hello To Sexy LegsSay Hello To Sexy LegsSay Hello To Sexy LegsSay Hello To Sexy LegsSay Hello To Sexy LegsSay Hello To Sexy LegsSay Hello To Sexy Legs
Sophia M.
Hattiesburg, MS
Foodie Expert
This did not work for me at all, I am one of those people who isn't really affected by caffeine st all, but when I used this I got terrible migranes ( I NEVER get headaches), so I threw it all away bc that should not happen
Yesenia C.
Hamilton, NJ
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these. I was apprehensive at first about trying this tea. I do not like energy drinks and I'm not particularly fond of blueberry or pomegranate. I bought a variety pack and gave in and tried this flavor.
Let me tell you, it tastes great and it absolutely does give you an energy boost. I carry some of these in my purse always.
Jordyn L.
Foodie Expert
I love Lipton to go, I've always loved Lipton, my favorite tea of all time! And to go is so wonderful when you're in a hurry or want it later and are out and about! Super awesome!
Stephanie H.
Paterson
I love that it's a to go product, so if I'm not feeling energized I can simply pour this in my bottle of water to go! It does keep you energized but only for a certain amount of time. At least it does what it says for the most part, that's basically the only con for me!
Danielle B.
Oshawa
What does it taste like?
Karina D.
caracas
Foodie Expert
¿Qué tan fuerte es el sabor de este té?