BY LIPTON

Descrption:

Lipton Blackberry Pomegranate Superfruit Green Tea: 95 milligrams of tea flavonoids per serving Decaffeinated Contains tea flavonoids for tea goodness Kosher

Maria A.
Towson , MD
I love tea that has different tastes. Its the same as regular tea but with better flavor. Like per say vitamin water. This is a little more sour especially if you dont put sugar in it but i like it that way so it gives you more energy.
Olivia C.
Lipton tends to be an inferior tea brand for those who like hot teas that are brewed. This is the happy exception. I was pleasantly surprised at how the sweet tones of the fruit mingled with the earthy green tea. I will buy it again, and I find that guests of all palates enjoy this particular tea.
Andrea H.
SUMMERS, AR
They are really good at first they were confusing to make but now we love making them for family gatherings or just for dinner
Heather W.
Hinesville, GA
This stuff is amazing. I really really like how this taste. Lipton is already my fave brand and now i Love them even more.
Karla F.
Central Islip, NY
One of the best green te there is. Has a pleasant aroma and an exquisite taste. I just love it. highly recommended.
Kety R.
Yo no soy fan del té, pero hace poco visité a un amigo y esto me brindaron, que cosa mas deliciosa, no pude evitar ir a ver de qué sabor y marca es.
nakeisha k.
I bought this tea to try something different and I think its going to be one of my staples. Has a great flavour and I've been thoroughly enjoying.
Hadeel K.
Amman
I love the taste of green tea super fruit. I drink it day after day and all is okay and I like it . That's all.
Sabrina L.
Lipton is the best one with my familyyyyyyyyyy we only drink Lipton it always disponible in our house so good
ghada D.
tunis
Superfruit lipyon
Meilleure infusion ♡ pour les addicted des infusions 😍 je commence ma journée with it ❤❤