BY LIPTON

Savor the exotic flavors of blackberry and pomegranate with the clean, delicate taste of green tea and honey.

Honey Granules, Sugar, Honey, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Green Tea Powder, Hibiscus Extract, Sucralose (Sweetener), Maltodextrin (Corn), Natural Flavor, Blackberry Juice Solids, Isomalt, Soy Lecithin, Pomegranate Juice Solids,

Lillie S.
Dothan, AL
LOVE these on the go teas. Very yummy and very very easy to grab on the go. They have a great taste and are very good for you. So much better than grabbing a soda with all the sugar.
Emily D.
Wenatchee, WA
This is really good when you are in a rush and want some tea to take with you. I would not usually choose this over hot tea but this is one of my favorite kinds of Lipton ice teas. I recommend this flavor because it is sweet and refreshing and different than just regular tea flavors
Chelsea W.
The mango flavor and berry flavors are really good! Sometimes after I pour it into my water, the powder will be in a little powder smoke puff above the bottle/cup. It smells good, so this isn't much of a problem. A lot of people that have walked by my desk when I'm adding the mix in have said that it smells good!
Alixe H.
Columbia, PA
These are really quite good. The one pictured, Mango Pineapple, wasn't available when I bought mine, but the pomegranate variety that I chose is wonderful as a midday pick up in your normal water. It's not super sweet, but provides the flavor needed to get through a lull without resorting to a soda!
Ami p.
I seriously love these. The best water add in that I have found. I drink them daily. My only issue is that these are supposed to be easy to open since they are to-go packets... but I have come across many packages that do not rip open easily, which stinks when I am on the go with no scissors.
Jacqueline C.
Love this product. I am not a fan of plain water unless it's ice cold. But this product is nice and sweet. I usually mix it in with a 32 Oz bottle of water. Flavor is amazing, take a little bit longer to disolve in water.
Danitza M.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE THESE! i went to sizzler and they had some of these cute packages they are quick and easy and they taste delicuious! I love it because when i got sick i bought some and they tasted so good and felt fresh on my sore throat
Dewwy S.
Sweet tea with a distinct rich flavor. A calming aroma accompanied by a fruity-earthy taste. Not as sugared as other teas, this is a perfect balance that's allows you to enjoy it guilt-free. Would definitely recommend it.
Margaret V.
Fontana, CA
These are really good. I'm not a huge fan of plain water, but with these I can make sure to get plenty of hydration. The Mango-Pineapple is my favorite, but the Blackberry-Pomegranate is also wonderful.
Katherine H.
Epworth, IA
My new favorite drink! These are the best tea flavor packets for your water. I love the Blackberry Pomegranate flavor. So nice to have a little pick-me-up in the afternoon at work when I am feeling a little sluggish.

Walmart