BeveragesCoffee & TeaLipton
Lipton Black Tea Vanilla K-Cup Pack

Lipton® Black Tea Vanilla K-Cup Pack

885164:

Lipton Black Tea Vanilla Tea K-Cups deliver a rich, aromatic cup of flavored black tea you can enjoy anytime. This black tea is a little cup of indulgence, without the calories - perfect as a treat, any time of day. Our Master Blenders have crafted a delicious blend that includes carefully selected and fresh-pressed tea leaves, capturing as much natural tea taste as possible.

The smooth vanilla flavor warms you and uplifting aromas invite you to savor this rich black tea. Use Lipton K-Cups with your Keurig machine and enjoy the same delicious flavor that Lipton tea lovers expect from traditional tea brewing methods.

Orange Pekoe And Pekoe Cut Black Tea, Natural Flavor

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lipton® Black Tea Vanilla K-Cup Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Its simple, fast and it tastes good!in reviews
It has a very unique flavor with different spices in it.in reviews
Dikshita K.
Philadelphia, PA
Lipton® Black Tea Vanilla K-Cup Pack uploaded by Dikshita K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the fragrance for this tea. Its very refreshing and great to start the day with. I tried almost every tea brand till date and most of them taste same to me but vanilla add a little sweet fragrance which I really enjoy. It tastes great I generally have it twice a day. Thumbs up to Lipton® Black Tea Vanilla K-Cup Pack
Tiara T.
Toledo, IA
This is my favorite kind of tea to drink hot or cold it doesn't really matter because it tastes just as good. It is really easy to use in my MrCoffee K-Cup brewer and is very affordable for the occasional cup of tea. These have become a staple in my pantry and I just love them!
Ereen C.
Akron, NY
Okay, I loooooooove black tea. I'm hashtag obsessed and drink it every day. So of course I love Lipton, because it's fresh tasting and "clean". I'd rather drink this than a starbucks espresso. The k cups are a bonus because it's easier to make than boiling water and using a teabag.
Ashleigh W.
Oh my gosh I love Lipton so much and it's so much easier now that they have it in a K-Cup I can just popping in to my Keurig start getting my boys ready and when I come back my tea is all ready to go
marle T.
Delicioso But as te is one of the best. It really is one of my favorites. It can perfectly accompany different types of food. And is ideal for different occasions. This is among the best really. I continue to consume this te!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jennifer M.
Kearneysville, WV
I love my sweet tea and having in by the cup so i dont have to share makes it even better i love this and its a good price
FRANCISCA Z.
Homestead, FL
BEST TEAS !!! MY FAV BRAND I DRINK TEA EVERYDAY AND I WOULD CHANGE THIS PRODUTC LOVE IT ,VERY AFFORDABLE
Caitlin F.
Lubbock, Texas
My go to black tea. I keep a box at work with my kreuig. Such great taste. I like to squeeze a little honey and lemon in mine.
Sasha R.
Bronx, NY
I love these in a kcup version. They are quick and convenient to use. I always have them on hand and usually just add a little sugar or honey to mine and it is perfect every time
Erin B.
I'm a huge coffee drinker but sometimes it's nice to have a cup of coffee so for those of you with a Keurig these are a great option for you to drink tea and depend on your keurig to do all the work!

Looking for your answer?