Lipton® Black Tea Pyramid Tea Bags Bavarian Wild Berry

BY LIPTON

Details:

Lipton® Bavarian Wild Berry Black Tea.
Made with real fruit pieces.
Flavor with other natural flavor.
20 pyramid tea bags.

Lipton® Black Tea Pyramid Tea Bags Bavarian Wild Berry
  • "I have purchased this tea a couple times.It is a very good tea but be prepared it is very strong!" in 1 review
  • "I drink this every morning with my breakfast, hot, no sugar." in 1 review
Jocelyn B.
Rockville, MD
I love love love this tea but can't seem to find it anywhere now that it's winter and need it!
Alyza C.
Northampton, PA
I really enjoyed this black tea. It was just the right amount of flavor to make a hot cup of tea! Lipton brand is always one I can trust!
Daisy T.
Middle Vlg, NY
I am not a fan of this particular flavor but the mandarin orange of this product is amazing. I typically drink just green tea but this is a nice change every now and then. I'd like to try more flavors of this product.
shuntearia D.
atlanta
I love lipton's tea especially the ones with the Diamond bags they are very good especially a good cup in the morning and before bed is very nice
Erika N.
This is really good tea for those cold fall or winter days that just makes you want to snuggle on the couch with a good movie!
Wendy R.
Santiago, Region Metropolitana
No falta en mi cas, especielmente en el invierno! es rico y aromatico, huele a primavera, por eso me encanta tomarlo en el frió invierno
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this brand of lipton tea it is so delicious and tasty i drink it all day hot or cold i usually make a whole pitcher of it cold
Aynsley W.
Bellevue, NE
So good! I usually don't like flavored teas, but this one has just enough flavor! It is still bitter and doesn't taste artificial.
Amina S.
Acworth, GA
Tastes really good. They have a Variety of tea so you can get the flavor that you like. It's perfect anytime during the day. Just love it
Luana S.
Gosto muito de chá e essa marca me proporciona certeza de produto de qualidade, super indico.