Lipton® Black Tea Pyramid Tea Bags Bavarian Wild Berry

BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Details:

Lipton® Bavarian Wild Berry Black Tea.
Made with real fruit pieces.
Flavor with other natural flavor.
20 pyramid tea bags.

Lipton® Black Tea Pyramid Tea Bags Bavarian Wild Berry
  • "I have purchased this tea a couple times.It is a very good tea but be prepared it is very strong!" in 1 review
  • "I drink this every morning with my breakfast, hot, no sugar." in 1 review
Mara F.
Pueblo, CO
I enjoy the pyramid tea bags as I feel they usually pack a lot of great flavor and have unique flavor combinations. I don't personally care for the wild berry flavor, but my husband enjoys them. I will continue to purchase Lipton pyramid tea bags in other flavors.
Daisy T.
Middle Vlg, NY
I am not a fan of this particular flavor but the mandarin orange of this product is amazing. I typically drink just green tea but this is a nice change every now and then. I'd like to try more flavors of this product.
Natalie A.
This is one of my favorite teas! One of the reasons I tried this is because black tea has the highest amount of caffeine in teas (almost comparable to coffee...almost). I like the Bavarian Wild Berry flavor as it has a very slight fruity undertone, but isn't too bitter. I also like the little pyramid shape the tea bags are in, hahah. As far as price it's not terrible, but it's definitely a little pricier than a generic brand box of green tea. A box of 20 of these costs me about $3.00 here in California.
Erica W.
Boone, NC
I was very excited about the shape of this tea bag. It feels quite luxurious, like a more expensive tea. However, you have to be careful not to leave the tea bag in for more than a minute, otherwise the tea is unpleasantly too strong. I don't mind strong tea, but the flavor of this tea becomes very bitter when the tea bag steeps for more than a minute. I also find that some tea escapes the bag every time so that the last half of my cup of tea tastes a little "dusty."
Liz V.
Shelton, CT
Love this tea!! Normally I'm not a fan of Lipton - i think the tea is weak and just so-so in flavor. However, with the newer triangle-bag tea I've really noticed a difference in quality. Much stonger flavor, and better quality. Love the Tuscan Lemon. Doesn't taste fake like some lemon teas do. This is a good choice!
Trinity J.
Goodyear , AZ
This is most definitely one of my all time favorite teas!! The first bag tea I ever liked actually! It's great by itself but with a little bit of honey swirled in, the tea bags wont last long!! I find myself buying this whenever possible at the grocery store!
Katy W.
Lexington, KY
Really love this tea. Has a great flavor that doesn't need anything else added in my opinion. Very affordable and compares to more pricey teas that you could get at a fancy store. Always make my friends a cup when they're over!
Gina D.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is delicious. The tea bags arnt paper, they are almost a meat material. The flavor is awesome and they also have a vanilla flavor that is really good.
Teresa T.
Reynoldsburg , OH
This is another black tea I love to drink. It has a great strong flavor. Although it shouldn't matter, I love the triangle tea bag! This tea is a great product for a great price.
Sabrina D.
This is my all time favorite hot tea! The scent and flavor is perfect, and it’s also super inexpensive. I repurchase it regularly and will continue to do so.