BY LIPTON

Lipton, Black Loose Tea, 8oz Box (Pack of 3) see more...

Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Whitwell, TN
You make your tea out if this, and when you're all finished you can drink the tea warm or cold. I like it either way and it is absolutely delicious! It delivers the greatest tea flavor over any of the other products out there!
Victor-Autumn S.
Victor-Autumn S.
Norfolk, VA
Foodie Expert
I love tea. I love it cold, hot, or warm. I love pretty much any flavor. Lipton is super affordable and delicious.
Nour B.
Nour B.
Taref
After several months and boxes of Lipton I am considering switching so googled to see if it was just me and found these other posts. In the past I was always able to get 2 cups of flavorful tea out of each bag and now am not happy with even the first cup. I thought maybe they were putting less tea per bag but seeing the other posts realize it may be filler? I drink regular but have tried Salada decaf and was not at all happy with that. I didn't consider myself a tea expert, but there is a very noticeable difference in Lipton over the past year. If cost cutting is the issue, please go back to basics and I'd pay a little more for the flavor I remember!
Lipton® Serve Hot or Iced Tea Bags
Lipton 100% Natural Tea 100 ct
Salma S.
Salma S.
Beeen using it for 6years now and i absolutely love the taste of this. Nithung can beat the taste i have tried other brands if tea as well but came back to this Finally.
Bahar A.
Bahar A.
dubai
This is perfect for when u want a home brewed tea. It does ofc take a little more efforts then our favourite tea bags but it's well worth it
Elena H.
Elena H.
East Hanover, NJ
 Lipton Black Tea, Loose, 1/2 pound Boxes (Pack of 6)! In general, I do not buy myself a lipton. not mine This product is tea like tea
Diana b.
Diana b.
Foodie Expert
Muy bueno muy bueno rico sabor están todos lados buen precio y diseño me gusta mucho Me gustaría una presentación más grande
Hamideche g.
Hamideche g.
19000. setif
Lipton tea is one of the best types of tea, it is easy to prepare and I like ice tea and there is no better than Lpton
Monica H.
Monica H.
Hialeah, FL
Foodie Expert
I drink this tea everyday at office because it's very practical and affordable but it doesn't feel like a deluxe tea.
Danny m.
Danny m.
Foodie Expert
Love the taste you get and you get value for your money and it works every time,and won't mine to get a FREE sample.