BY LIPTON

Details

Our Master Blenders have crafted a delicious blend that includes carefully selected and fresh-pressed tea leaves, capturing as much natural tea taste as possible. Lipton Black Tea has real tea leaves specially blended to enjoy hot or iced. Enjoy Lipton Black Tea iced as the perfect addition for any of your meals because is naturally tasty and refreshing. Don’t just default to the usual, enjoy the superior taste of fresh-brewed Lipton tea. It’s the Lipton Difference, so take a sip and let our tea brighten your day. To enjoy iced, simply brew 4 tea bags with 1 quart boiling water, brew 3 minutes, sweeten, and add 3 quarts of fresh cold water and ice. Then sip and let great-tasting Lipton black tea brighten your day! Thomas Lipton was a man on a mission – to share his passion for tea around the world. He believed that everyone deserved high quality, great tasting tea. And over 120 years later, that belief is still what drives us – inspiring more flavors, more varieties and more love than ever before. All our tea bags are 100% sustainably sourced, which translates into ensuring decent wages for tea farmers around the world together with access to quality housing, education and medical care. Your tea is their brighter future.

Ingredients

Orange Pekoe and Pekoe Cut Black Tea

Warnings

Store in a cool, dry place.

Directions

Cup of Hot Tea: Use 1 teaspoon Lipton® Loose Tea. Pour boiling water over tea. Brew 3-5 minutes, then strain. Sweeten to taste. For 1.5 quarts of iced tea, use 2 tablespoons Lipton® Loose Tea. Pour boiling water over tea. Brew 3-5 minutes then strain. Sweeten to taste and chill or add ice.

Kelsey S.
Whitwell, TN
You make your tea out if this, and when you're all finished you can drink the tea warm or cold. I like it either way and it is absolutely delicious! It delivers the greatest tea flavor over any of the other products out there!
Victor-Autumn S.
Norfolk, VA
I love tea. I love it cold, hot, or warm. I love pretty much any flavor. Lipton is super affordable and delicious.
Nour B.
Taref
After several months and boxes of Lipton I am considering switching so googled to see if it was just me and found these other posts. In the past I was always able to get 2 cups of flavorful tea out of each bag and now am not happy with even the first cup. I thought maybe they were putting less tea per bag but seeing the other posts realize it may be filler? I drink regular but have tried Salada decaf and was not at all happy with that. I didn't consider myself a tea expert, but there is a very noticeable difference in Lipton over the past year. If cost cutting is the issue, please go back to basics and I'd pay a little more for the flavor I remember!
Lipton® America's Favorite Tea
Lipton® 100% Natural Tea Bags
Salma S.
Beeen using it for 6years now and i absolutely love the taste of this. Nithung can beat the taste i have tried other brands if tea as well but came back to this Finally.
Bahar A.
Dubai, Dubai
This is perfect for when u want a home brewed tea. It does ofc take a little more efforts then our favourite tea bags but it's well worth it
Elena H.
East Hanover, NJ
 Lipton Black Tea, Loose, 1/2 pound Boxes (Pack of 6)! In general, I do not buy myself a lipton. not mine This product is tea like tea
urvi a.
After all hectic day tea is what make u fresh and for starting of day without is nxt to impossible and this ia one of my fav tea
LEAR26852  DIANA CAROLINA B.
Muy bueno muy bueno rico sabor están todos lados buen precio y diseño me gusta mucho Me gustaría una presentación más grande
Hamideche g.
19000. setif
Lipton tea is one of the best types of tea, it is easy to prepare and I like ice tea and there is no better than Lpton
Danny m.
Love the taste you get and you get value for your money and it works every time,and won't mine to get a FREE sample.