BY LIPTON

20 tea bags per box 1 box per order see more...

Buy on Amazon
LOVE LOVE LOVE the packaging, intensely flavored so I recommend brewing it in a tea pot instead of using it in a smaller cup. Over all wonderful taste to it and it tastes fresh compared to other tea brands would defiantly recommend it to people hosting tea parties or everyday use who needs to add that fancy touch to their day
Suzanne C.
I love Lipton tea!! You can't go wrong with Lipton!! Always tastes great!! It compares to the other brands by being tastier and this flavor def met my expectations!!! Mmmmmm!! I would recommend this to other!!
Maja S.
Seattle, WA
I love the Lipton pyramid bags- it's like Tea Forte on a budget. This is a deep and delightful flavor, and it easily adds a bit of sweetness to a usually heavy and bitter black tea.
Brandi E.
Salem, OR
I was honestly very suprised with how well the pyramid bags worked! The tea before I even brewed it smelled amazing!! Will definitely be buying these again!
Sam Y.
Berea, KY
Way different than your traditional tea. Cherry morello is my favorite in liptons tea. If you like tea but wanna try something different, this is it.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Great product that really like the taste I really like how it is so easy to prepare I like it
Ana P.
Ok, let me just start with the fact that the pyramid tea bags looks gorgeous in a table for a tea party, I always save them for that, and the guests love it. So the packaging is a big plus. About the flavor and smell: It smells fantastic and the taste of it is not that subtle, so it will be perfect for hot or iced tea!
Alexandra R.
Denver, CO
I love the pyramid tea bags but think that this cherry flavor is just too strong. They have a vanilla flavor that is delicious and I would definitely recommend! I wouldn't buy the cherry flavor again.
Kohi S.
Its nice and refreshing. I like to add a bag of black tea with it for a stronger cup of tea in the evening with honey as a substitute for sugar and voila! A delicious cup of cherry tea
Denise R.
Hot or cold tea is always a way to refresh and relax your self. Ao many flvors to choos frim and excellent for every day... I give it 4 stars and recommend it.