BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

20 tea bags per box 1 box per order

Buy on Amazon
Alexandra R.
Denver, CO
I love the pyramid tea bags but think that this cherry flavor is just too strong. They have a vanilla flavor that is delicious and I would definitely recommend! I wouldn't buy the cherry flavor again.
Maja S.
Seattle, WA
I love the Lipton pyramid bags- it's like Tea Forte on a budget. This is a deep and delightful flavor, and it easily adds a bit of sweetness to a usually heavy and bitter black tea.
Kohi S.
Its nice and refreshing. I like to add a bag of black tea with it for a stronger cup of tea in the evening with honey as a substitute for sugar and voila! A delicious cup of cherry tea
Ellen N.
Lanesboro, MN
This stuff is amazing! I am a fairly big tea drinker but I don't usually like fruity teas. This however changes that. Also Lipton tea uses their pyramid tea bags which somehow always makes it taste better. If you really want an experience I would recommend adding a bag of green tea to the mix for some very bold flavors.
Ana P.
Ok, let me just start with the fact that the pyramid tea bags looks gorgeous in a table for a tea party, I always save them for that, and the guests love it. So the packaging is a big plus. About the flavor and smell: It smells fantastic and the taste of it is not that subtle, so it will be perfect for hot or iced tea!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the packaging, intensely flavored so I recommend brewing it in a tea pot instead of using it in a smaller cup. Over all wonderful taste to it and it tastes fresh compared to other tea brands would defiantly recommend it to people hosting tea parties or everyday use who needs to add that fancy touch to their day
Suzanne C.
I love Lipton tea!! You can't go wrong with Lipton!! Always tastes great!! It compares to the other brands by being tastier and this flavor def met my expectations!!! Mmmmmm!! I would recommend this to other!!
Denise R.
Hot or cold tea is always a way to refresh and relax your self. Ao many flvors to choos frim and excellent for every day... I give it 4 stars and recommend it.
Brandi E.
Salem, OR
I was honestly very suprised with how well the pyramid bags worked! The tea before I even brewed it smelled amazing!! Will definitely be buying these again!
Treasure W.
This is one of my favorite team blends. I normally don't like black tea and stick with green. But this blend is just so delicious. I would 100% recommend it.