BY LIPTON #77 in Tea

Description:

LIPTON® black tea with blue fruits Feeling blue? This will make you happy. Joyous pieces of sensual blue fruits join black tea leaves. With room to liberate an incredibly-intense, superbly-balanced, fruit-meets-tea taste. Suddenly, blue is a recipe for.

Buy on Amazon
rachel c.
This tea is my favorite type of tea from Lipton!!!! And affordable!!!!! Honestly steeped into a kettle or a glass of hot water makes my morning complete!!!!!! Honestly if your looking for a affordable tea look no further.
Kayley P.
Mansfield, MO
I always use Lipton Black tea when I brew sweet tea at home. I especially like using it for sun tea or adding lemon. Adding baking soda will give it a smoother flavor as well.
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
Great tasting food, affordable and easy for on the go! Kids love it, we usually buy it at Walmart. It’s really inexpensive and tastes great. There’s many flavors to choose from. Totally recommend to you & your family!
Jasmin C.
It's a really good product! It has the tasty blueberry flavor, and the smell is wonderful. It's inexpensive, at least depending on where you shop. I highly recommend everyone to buy this type of tea at the store.
Nicole J.
Durham, NC
Love the design and the pirámide bags. They feel so natural and great for flavor. The tea is just not great. I feel it needs more natural flavors. I can feel it comes from artificial flavors and it's not organic
Areeba K.
Saint Louis, MO
I don't have this exact flavor but I have 2 other types of Lipton black teas. They come in tea bags which you can soak into hot water for about 3 minutes or so (depending on the strength you prefer) and the take it out without squizing. They are both very rich in flavor and are quite refreshing. I think one of them is lemon, the other one is jasmine. They are both amazing specially if you add some water or milk with it like a Tru brit. I drink this everyday (does stain white teeth if drunk too often - I recommend 2 or 3 times a day with a whitening toothpaste or mouthwash). Lipton teas are always refreshing and don't have a lethal caffeine dossages. It is also great if you make ice tea out of it. Add some mind leaves along with making it a bit watery. Some lemon and ice will do great. It will keep you hydrated and fresh through the day.
LORI K.
Flower Mound, TX
Lipton Black Tea is one of the outstanding tea bags I have used. They come in a pyramid Tea Bag which is a bit different than a typical tea bag. The robust taste as well as the benefits one gets from drinking black tea is unmatched by any other manufacturer that I have used. I think if you try it you will not be disappointed.
Kristen W.
Great product for the price. 10/10 would recommend. I love the blue fruit, it met all expectations. I am a first time user but plan to buy again. Bought at Kroger, and would highly recommend to friends and family.
Zi S.
Most Sweetest tea known to man. Like Lipton has really done it this time with heavenly sweet easy to brew combination that you can make within five minutes. And it will wake you up all right.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
I like making my own brewed tea so Lipton is my favorite. Anyone that ever visits that's the first thing they ask for. A fresh glass of sweet southern ice tea. Not everyone can do it just right but everyone loves mine and I think it's just made with care. Lipton does have the best taste in ice tea most definitely. The pre-bottled will do in a pinch but homemade is the best to me.